Is being a roller derby girl an awesome hobby?

You can either vote for the hobby itself or if you think people who practice it are more attractive because of it (how talents might make peoeple more attractive)...

• Obviously. ;)
  • Hmmmm... I would be scared of doing that.
  • I'm not that into it.
If any of you are involved in the hobby: how awesome is it? =)

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really do anything for me, but it's attractive in as much as being passionate about anything is usually attractive. I think part of the idea is that it's a girl's thing, with no guys involved - so the outfits aren't really for our benefit.
    A friend of mine is *really* into it though - she even goes to Rollercon (a roller derby convention) in Las Vegas every year.

What Guys Said 4

• kind of makes me think of tank girl if you scale back the punk by about 90% and put her on rollerskates (instead of in a tank).

• It's really not.

• well its an awesome hobby but in my country people will asume you're a lesbian

• i have a friend that is. she's crazy awsome and totaly hot but like totally into chicks :(

What Girls Said 3

• It is a good skill or hobby to acquire! 😋

• Roller derby is FUCKING AWESOME

• I love it! i wish i could play, i have volunteered to help out before. Do you play?

• Unfortunately there's no such thing in my country... But I'm theoretically in love with that sport. =)

• Oh, Croatia... 🎁

• oh ok i just assumed the US. i was gong to say there are teams everywhere here.