Are Americans the most whacko people in the world?

First I have never been to America, and I am not trying to generalize here, all countries have whacko people , but i feel America is home to most whacko people.

I got this by watching X-Factor and American Idol etc, the crazy crazy things that happen, like cussing the judges in front of national telivision, violence etc.. Which almost never tend to happen in our own local reality shows.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's about the lack of manners and the illusion that's more prominent in that country that you're special and talented - even when you're really not at all. So delusion plays a big part in it.

My parents never told me anything but the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• I can explain it:

The reason why the world is obsessed with America and has so many opinions on it is because, more than any other country in the world, people are exposed to American's entertainment media.

American media is a major export, which is a shame because it's one of the WORST parts of America, hence why foreigners have such low opinions of the US even when they know nothing about it.

Additionally, because most of that media comes out of California, you're getting the California perspective of the US, which is far from the best.

• Rest assured that in all countries of the world there are more whacko people than sane ones. Otherwise we wouldn't be having so many problems on planet earth.
    It's just that the whacko "types" are different in every country, and America is no exception.
    Having some kind of mental kink is just too easy, however the results are too dangerous. Just like almost everyone has at least one small physical health problem, except that physical health problems do not have immediately serious effects on life on the planet, whereas mental problems do.

• Have you not heard of Japan or Russia? Just saying tokyo and moscow got us by the balls.

What Guys Said 3

• Those things are in most countries dude. Yeah those shiww are in tge U. K. and Australia and other well known countries.

• Japanese deserve that label

• It think the Russians and Japanese could dispute the title.