Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Well let me just say that this is one of my favorite remakes. When I first heard of it, I was skeptical. But once I found out that Johnny Depp was playing Willy Wonka, I was sold.

• Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
    61% (17)60% (12)60% (29)Vote
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    39% (11)40% (8)40% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory is a classic film with some great sets and imaginative ideas. But that nightmare tunnel portion was the creepiest thing put to film.

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is vapid a Johnny Depp vehicle with some interesting effects but no real charm. Plus Depp looks like sex offender in that movie.

I'm glad you enjoyed it but I have to be honest I don't see how.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol because I enjoy Johnny Depp in roles like that. And I think it was cool. Brighter and more modern. I still like the original but I don't mind the newer version either.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't seen the original version, and I enjoy the creepiness of Johnny Depp in his role, so I voted for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like the new one better :) the oompa loompas are hilarious as well lol.

1|0
    1|0
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory without a doubt. Jonny Dep made the movie 10x better 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the original. But I feel that way about most remakes. Same thing about books... I almost always prefer the book to the movie.

2|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. I have yet to watch a film adaptation of a book and prefer the film to the book. It never does it justice.

• The original one

2|0
    0|0
  • The original one is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will Wonka and the Chocolate Factory isn't as boring! Real talk.

1|0
    1|0
  • I forgot about the remake. The original was better, some things are best not to remake!.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a remake Charlie and the chocolate factory was a sequel

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh sorry Nevermind I was wrong

• I don't like the version with Johnny. The older one is a classic and will always be a fav

2|0
    0|0
  • willy wonka!

3|0
    0|0