Would you ride this roller coaster?

Valravn Roller Coaster

This ride will break a lot of world records. Skip to :24 to see it from a first person view.
This ride won't be done and ready till 2016

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell YES! Sign me up!

My favorite coasters have been the suspended ones, as they give you the smoothest ride, but this one looks pretty smooth, and the train is short enough (because it's really wide) that you could still have a great ride from the front (normally the back gives the best ride).

I love a great coaster.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is real, then yes. Hell. Yes.

• Hopefully it goes fast too. Like, fast enough to make you black out. The fastest one I've been on is the Intimidator at King's Dominion and I legit blacked out a little at the drop. *____*

• *___*
      Better than sex.

• Thanks for MHO :]

What Guys Said 14

• I don't even need to start the video. I'm a total pussy when it comes to this and have vertigo, the preview pic is enough to know that I don't wanna ride it x_x

• but building my own crazy rollercoasters in rollercoaster tycoon is fun xD

• heck yea... love a good roller coaster

• YESSSSS FREAKING YESSSS

• yeah for sure and no screaming i hate girls screamings... i went one time with some friends ( girls) they bloow up my mind

• It looked pretty good until a minute in. I'll pass haha.

• It looks fun and it's shame that people with fears can't overcome them to go on something that looks so fun as this ride.

• Yeah im one of them people who couldnt. Plus i font think my stomach could handle it either

• No just because of the people screaming even when they weren't moving. That would be beyond annoying.

• It's not really people screaming on the ride. I hasn't even finished being made yet. So that was just a computer generated showing what it would be like.

• No thanks.

• maybe I don't know for sure

• I think I just did

• Only if I was paid. I would probably lose consciousness, like I did on another high roller coaster.

• I definitely would like to

• Looks like fun!

• That looks pretty badass. I'm in.

What Girls Said 10

• With that drop! Hell yes! :P The only one I rode that was like that is the Titan but this is "Wow!"

Titan
    www.guidetosfot.com/.../titan8.jpg

• I would LOVE to try it!

• hell yeah sign me up!

• yes but id probably close my eyes the whole time

• Yes :D It's adrenaline rush <3 It feels so good. Totally YES.

• Yeeeeessss!!!

• HELL NO lol

I am terrified of roller coasters. I'd piss myself and die on that one XD

• No, I'll pass :/
    My mommy wouldn't let me, jk lol :P

• No, I'm a scaredy cat in this stuff

• No. Way. I get nauseous