How much privacy do you think celebrities are owed?

Celebrities lead very public lives. People want to know literally every detail about them; which many are either happy to oblige or do so begrundgingly to keep their star up and name in the press to help their career. However there are some celebrities who do try their best to keep their private lives (relationships, info about their kids, their weddings, etc) private which of course fans hate and often berate them for doing so. So how much privacy do you think celebrities ought to have? Should personal questions be off the table, magazines not allowed to print photos of them outside of work? Are they treated unfairly when it comes to their privacy?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrities ought to have all the privacy they want
    I never saw the reason to follow/stalk/pester celebrities in real life? Like why?

People are too obsessed with celebrities in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you choose to make your living from your celebrity and your brand, as in a movie star. I think you have to expect intrusion. If you make a living producing something, like an author or an artist then the public has less right to know more about you. If you are just famous for something like being royal or winning a gold medal they have no right to anything, you didn't do what you did to seek celebrity and the public has no right to inflict it on you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They're not owed any privacy unless they're under 18.

0|0
    0|0