Best relaxation songs?

Any song that can relax you please post it i love sitting my a quiet dark room with my window open
and the cold breeze rushing up against my legs giving me chills and the hairs on my legs start standing and i put on my beats not hearing anything but the music and the sound of the wind coming through my window.

The songs i listen to are

1 Jaden smith - underwater

This song is so relaxing and i like the song personally, it gives me chills each time i hear it
and the guys voice singing this song makes my heart drop.

2 Justin beiber - thinkin bout you

I always love listening to this song when its raining i don't know why, a lot of people say they don't like justin beiber.. to be honest neither do i but his music is a different story... i don't like most of his music but you've got to think 1 out of all 3 million of his songs aren't so bad..
Again this songs just warms my heart, i love listening to it on Christmas and i'm one of jaden smiths biggest fans.. if you could tell or not so yeah.

3 Ellie goulding - love me like you do

I don't know what it is about this song but it gives me chills and my heart thumps harder and harder every time she says "love me like you do." Also if you watch naruto i imagine sasuke and sakura when i hear this song. and i lay down in my room with the door closed in the dark singing this to myself though.

4 Salena Gomez - good for you

I don't know what it is about this song just like this other one but i love her voice it puts me and a trance and spins all of my thought in circles

5 Owl city - enchanted

This song has made me blush honeslty everytime i think about a girl i like in my class
and i know its early but i want this played at my wedding xD or prom.. yeah prom, or both (watch taylor swifts part too)

Well, you get the point, there are plenty more i have that make me feel this way but if you know any songs like this please comment them for me
and also tell me which one of these songs are your favorite

• Jaden smith - underwater
  • Justin bieber - thinkin bout you
  • Ellie goulding - Love me like you do
  • Salena gomez - good for you
  • Owl city - enchanted
  • Justin bieber sucks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Enchanted is by taylor swift, owl city did a cover only because she wrote it about him. That's a good song so is good for you but usually I go for more instrumental stuff when I want to relax. I like the piano guys, they do instrumental covers of popular songs

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I always listen to Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie to help me relax, along with some chill Red Hot Chili Peppers songs. If I can find some, modern piano music is nice too =)

• Mariah Carey Close My Eyes

• i like mariah carrey because she's pretty i haven't heard any of her songs though

• Oasis, twenty one pilots.

• heard of 21 pilots
      i think the song i heard from them was something like
      im gonna give all my secrets away
      if thats even them.. only song i heard from them

• I guess i'm old school but a great relaxing song is from the awesome movie of spirited away.

if that link doesn't work:

What Guys Said 3

• those are your relaxation songs? fuuuuck if only you were born 7 years earlier.

d00d try this

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul to Squeeze

• They are considered relaxing to me because of the vibe in them
      i also like that song i think its called

what a wonderful world that song always gave me chills
      but i only heard it in kindegarten at nap time

• @BertMacklinFBI Red Hot Chili Peppers has some of the most chill songs, don't they?

• @lePoivre I believe they do, you can just go anywhere, turn up their tunes and really enjoy life at that moment.

• Justin Bieber still sucks!

• The Heretic Anthem by Slipknot

LOL... If your 555 then I'm 666!