Have you ever played warframe?

Just started this FPS online game with my boyfriend today. I was such a noob. :D

Have you ever played warframe?

• yes I have and it's awesome!
  • i've some what played it
  • i've heard of it but I don't like it
  • never heard of it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never played it but it looks cool!

What Guys Said 9

• I had lots of fun with a Loki warframe some year ago. I had the best mods and everything maxed so I could literally stay invisible forever and solo all missions and just be badass, lol...

Once I unlocked most content the game became repetitive. But that took a few weeks so I had my fun. Maybe I will get back to it when something more than just new warframes and weapons are released.

• I think it is a cool concept but I don't think it was implemented well. It is basically just a grind game. I think if they maybe made another game with a better story and just better game modes while maintaining the customization it could be really really good.

• The only MMO I've played seriously was Star Wars The Old Republic. The fully voiced and story aspect were why I did.

I've heard of warframe, but I never got into the mmo craze. Its... meh. Games focus so much on multiplayer and less on story these days

• I've heard of it, and I want to play it, but I don't have a good enough PC (it can barely play RuneScape) nor a console of any kind :(

• Yea, played for a few weeks, I've unlocked all the planets but haven't got any prime stuff yet or done a raid.

• I started playing it about a year ago and still do. If you're into ninjas, killing, and a lot of repetitive farming, but having badass weapons, warframes, etc, then try it out. It's free and it won't hurt you, nor DE. Feel free to add me on it! Simliution

• Played it a while back, liked it, tried to install it again, said hell no to all the updates.
    Never touched it again.

• I played it a little it was fun for the time being.

• yes I've played it a little bit on the PS4. I liked it but stopped playing after a while

What Girls Said 0