Twilight is the best movie ever? Agree?

Edward is so hot!! ❤️ Sparklin vampires is the best idea ever, it's so realistic!
Twilight is the best movie ever? Agree?

S

• Yes It's the best.. Go Edward ❤️❤️
  • No it's not.. Twilight sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to calmly walk out of the room.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Ok I'm just gonna say it...

Werewolf transformations in twilight are the best I've seen still... hands down.

Just saying

• OMG EDWARD CULLEN *FANGASM* <3 <3 <3
    Seriously though.. Not as bad a movie as I expected it to be lol

• Haha.. I'm watching Scream Queens and hear Edward being mentioned while reading your question.

But, where's team Jacob though?

• Nope not at all.

• Oh yeah a movie with sparkling vampires and a plastic face actress! Love this movie <3

/s

• Fuck no, twilight and its whole entire crap series is the one movie I would never watch

• Fuck you.
    :D lol.

• Yes, when edward sparkled, I nearly came <3

• no, troll. it isn't

• I don't watch movies about fairies unless it's Peter Pan.

What Girls Said 11

• I read the books in high school and was very excited for he movie. I loved it when it came out but as the series progresses and as I saw all the hate it got I started to see flaws in it.
    I still like watching the original in segments when it's on tv but it's more of a nostalgia movie than a good film lol

• it is not the best.. or the worst.. it is just okay

• i can literally have an hour conversation on why i hate twilight but i will try to sum it up.
    -bella is a shallow, needy bitch who went comatase for three months when her boyfriend broke up with her then tried to commit suicide
    -there is no plot
    -stephanie meyer makes a big freakin deal about a war between vampires and werewolves and no one dies and it ends with a handshake that is not how war is like. war is dark and depressing and people die but things go in war
    -Edward is a creepy stalker OMG seriously … The dude is kind of creepy. I mean, in the first book/movie alone, he sneaks into Bella’s house to watch her sleep. And she’s totally cool with that.
    -It led to 50 Shades of Grey if Twilight is bad, I daresay that 50 Shades is worse. And even more pointless. And more gross as a published bestseller, because it started out as erotic Twilight fanfiction published online.

• plus Edward Cullen is not that hot. Harry potter defeated the greatest sorcerer that ever lived cut me a slice of that

• Can we not. Let's not.

• It's not the best but it doesn't suck

• No. The movie sucked ! It was such bad acting but Edward is hot, I'll give you that

• Just no. That movie and books are so terrible. She does NOTHING the entire series but obsesse over a boy she barely knows.

• twilight is a garbage ass movie that ruined the vampire genre when it started OHH ITS A VAMPIRE IN THE SUN LIGHT HE SPARKLES!

• realistic? it's genre is fantasy, the opposite of realism...

• It's ok, not the best but not bad.

• I like it!