Would you visit sea world?

(assuming you were in america, could afford tickets etc.)
& why?
(this one is for my travel course but i obviously have a little invested opinion)

• Yes!
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• defiantly not into cruelty so no sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• No because that place is disgusting. Watch BlackFish.

What Guys Said 9

• If you are responding to the documentary which has been widely circulated, you should understand that it presents one side of the story, and the media typically have a bias in reporting such stories. I am not saying that Sea World is not guilty of the accusations made in the documentary, but you should not make such decisions solely on the basis of a documentary.

• well if you'd of read the question i said it was for an assignment for my travel work at college but ya know

• Actually, I read the complete sentence: "(this one is for my travel course but i obviously have a little invested opinion)" I responded to the whole thing (and I have seen other discussion about Sea World.)

• No, I try not to support cruelty.

• I have been to the sea life centres in the UK but I don't think we have anything like the sea world anymore here.

• I really wanna go to six flags and cedar point... cedar point because it's suppose to be king of roller coasters

Sea world yea why not sounds fun and interesting... what's the purpose of your assignment

• thanks for the input, my assignment is about changing opinions of attractions and such and how the public views certain attractions after negative press, so i chose sea world because its a huge company thats faced a lot of negative press in recent years

• I think that's the place where the trainers abuse the orcas, so no that's not my cuppa tea.

• No, I saw the documentary Black Fish.

• I have already been.

• Yes I want to really see seaworld someday.

• Ya sounds like fun

What Girls Said 9

• No i dont support poor treatment of animals or unnecessarily keeping them in captivity for our pleasure despite their desires and needs.

• 2 words: Tillicum and Blackfish

• No, I don't support sea world x

• No. I have an irrational fear of killer whales... I'd rather go to a different amusement park anyways.

• sure I've been to the one in Australia a few times. it's been awhile though.

• No, I wouldn't. The ethics of it don't sit right with me.

• I already went. It was pretty nice.

• I would I think it would be pretty cool

• yes i would.