Any nice movie to recommend?

I was supposed to make dinner and decided to skip it.. and I was supposed to record me playing the piano for a friend but I didn't want to disturb the entire neighborhood so I'm left with nothing to do now. And decided that I'm just gonna watch some movie until morning maybe.. 😳😳

Any nice ones to recommend? Just no horror movie please. My housemate is not home. 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have Netflix?

For Comedies, they have:

Bridget Jones' Diary
    Mean Girls
    While You Were Sleeping
    Mr. Mom
    Charade

Drama:

Jane Eyre
    What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    Equilibrium
    Mansfield Park
    Cleopatra
    The Firm

Romance:

Stardust
    Serendipity
    The Duchess
    Roman Holiday

Action:

The Crow
    Shanghai Noon
    Masters of the Universe

Cartoons/animation:

Nightmare Before Christmas
    The Emperor's New Groove
    Hercules
    Anastasia
    Mulan
    Pocahontas
    Robin Hood

• No, I usually use t. o. r. r. e. n. t
      But I think I might check it out soon 😄

Thanks for the recommendations! ^^ Now I have excuse to stay home all weekend ahah

• Haha I feel you! I usually "take a quick break" to catch up on G@G and it ends up being over an hour. D: When you watch Spy, I hope you enjoy! :)

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 4

• You'll get addicted to horror movies if you watch them alone.

• Trust me, not something my neighbors would like to experience. I can't watch it when I'm alone.

• The kingsman

• Hmmm well what are you into? comedies, romance, drama? Maybe something animated like Despicable me?

• Already watched DM and Minions.. it was ehh :/

I actually don't know what I'm into right now, just something to distract my thoughts..

• Hope you enjoy that one. It's romance with a bit of science fiction to it

• Thank you (:

• Devil wears prada, fun girly movie

• I've already watch Devil Wears a Prada.. it's a nice movie overall.

• Friends with benefits, With milas kunis

Actually go with alpha dog, you'll like it a lot I think

• Okayy I'd add it to the list! Thanks 😊

What Girls Said 5

• the lake house, addams family, begin again, forrest gump, girl interrupted, jane eyre, pride and prejudice, star trek, the book thief... :D

• 'Copenhagen', a really great foreign film that's thankfully in English. ' 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' is quite nice too. Sad, but enjoyable nonetheless. :)

• I just watched "Crazy Stupid Love" and liked it a lot.

• What's it about mainly? ^^

• There are several story lines within it but Its about a guy who separated but starts getting dating advice from a hot younger guy and another story is a high school kid in love with a girl but she has a crush on the father of who she baby sits. It's funny, and romantic And sexy.

• Ahah that sounds like a really awesome one! I'd definitely need to watch it! Thank you loads ☺

• I've heard "The Man from UNCLE" must be good, haven't had the chance to watch it myself yet but the resonance speaks for itself :)

• V for Vendetta is frickin awesome.