Laser Tag for a first date?

I watched too much of "How I met your mother"
Going to take a girl on a date to a laser tag venue.
The idea is meet, get a coffee, 20 minutes metro ride to a laser tag venue, play 1-2 games, celebrate with some wine.

I told her not to wear something casual - no high heels nor mini skirts.

Good or bad idea?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i dunno, i mean if she's into it that's cool.

like personally, I'm a fun loving girl ok, i LOVE things like bowling, paintball, hiking, etc. but i think saving those things for a second or 3rd date is better. i just dont wanna spend my first date chasing him around or running away.

it's hard to say though because it does depend on the girl. if she really likes this kinda thing from the first date then my opinion isn't important =]

good luck to u both.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That actually seems like a very fun idea, just make sure there are other people there too. It will be quite boring with only 4 players minimum.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Im game. But celebrating with wine seems to not match everything else. Sports bar would b my suggestion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl really. I think it would be fun, but a friend of mine, would not enjoy it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um I dunno. It sounds fun. But the kind of fun thing one does as friends. I'd like a first date to allow for a little more conversation, you know, getting to know somebody. But then things can often get boring and its certainly an exciting idea. I guess it all depends on how you execute it best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think good idea - Sounds like fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool with it if she wanted to

0|0
    0|0