I need a movie to watch, does anybody have a really good movie recommendation? like something so good it changes your perspective on things maybe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thin Red Line
    The Wolf of Wallstreet
    My Way
    Forest Gump
    Grind

• oh :) thank you thank you thank you , im pretty sure i won't be bored for days

• @TrainwreckAdvice For me too. And the best Scorsese has to offer.

• Hehehe wolf of wall Street is awesome... It will really bring your perception to reality... @Asker

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorites are

The Crow
    The Wolf of Wallstreet
    Joe Dirt
    Max
    Neighbors
    The Longest Ride
    And of coarse... The Notebook

• i watched the longest ride and neighbors, watched the notebook too, its pearl harbour amazing

What Guys Said 12

• Synecdoche, New York is my favorite movie. Any movie written by Charlie Kaufman is amazing though.

Mr. Nobody and Afterschool are pretty interesting movies. It's been a while since I watched Amelie, but it might work with your theme.

Not sure if they will change your perspective on things. Hopefully it helps though. I gave a list of movies to someone else that dealt with loneliness. The Man from Earth has a perspective change element. So does Enemy. I didn't get the ending til I looked it up. Then I felt dumb for not realizing what the filmmaker was getting at.

Do you have some movies that changed your perspective on things?

• I'd recommend The Frame (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2567038/) Interesting film that plays with the idea of fictional characters being real people in their own world, and what happens when two characters from different TV shows become aware of each another and their own fictional nature. Great drama/romance with a crazy climax.

• 1|0
  • Harlem Nights.
    It's not thought-provoking -- but it is very good.

• Hey there.. Im a huge movie guy,, I own like 300 blu ray's!! lol... One movie that I always recommend is '' The Prestige '' Have you see it yet? Its one of those movies that make you think!! If you haven't seen it, check it out and if you like it I can recommend a bunch of more hella good ones..

• i haven't seen it , god, i seriously need to rack up some time to watch me some good movies though, i shall check it out thanks much :)

• if u need a good inspirational movie. rocky V. if u want a good western movie with some romance. Tombstone. both good movies but tombstone is one of my favs.

• Clearly movies like pursuit of happiness will smith kind

• Anything by stanley kubrick

• Don't watch anything from Hollywood. All these films have one single perspective: the Jewish one.

• Fight Club, you can learn a lot from it and it can potentially change your perspective on life.

• Well perspective on what though? "things" is pretty vague

• life and all that :)

• Well like what? lol, life is pretty vague

• movies that would inspire me to be more thankful for the people and things i have, inspiring movies. lately i realised I've sorta become complacent

What Girls Said 0