I have an interview at the theater tomorrow?

I called a theater saying that I'm interested in joining their drama class and they've scheduled an interview for tomorrow. I've no idea what they're gonna ask me but I'm pretty sure they'll ask me what are my motives for joining a drama class... Here's the thing- I want to become an actress when I grow up and I thought I should start working on that by joining a drama class.
Should I be straightforward with them or should I tell them that I want to join it just for fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bottom line, say what you really feel. Don't tell them what you think they want to hear; tell them what's really on your mind. Make them believe what you're saying. That's what acting is really about at its core -- making the audience believe that everything you're saying and doing is genuine for your character.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say be honest with them. It's not like that's a bad reason for joining.

• I get that but I don't want to come off as "just another wanna be".

• I don't think you sound that way. I think it makes you sound passionate and ambitious, and you're showing your willingness to work hard through going out and joining something :)

What Guys Said 3

• Say everything that it's in your hearth. They will understand and value that.
    But focus more on showing, than telling it. Make them cry with your talent!

• Just say it as it comes and don't try to be something you're not or you will soon get found out

• Don't worry about it if it is just for fun.

What Girls Said 0