Have you ever listen to a break up song?

Have you ever listen to break up songs while in a relationship, engaged or married even though you know the person you are with is the one that you love, care about and want to be with? I have and it seems to make me love and care about them more. It makes me realize how much they mean to me. I know it is weird that not only love songs make me love and care about my girlfriend more but so do break up songs. Am I the only one.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember once when me and my boyfriend went to a bar and the dj was playing only break up songs for 2 hours. It kinda ruined the mood. Usually I might listen to a break up song when I'm angry or sad at my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally my favourite after being cheated on is Friends in low places by Garth Brooks

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, I was never in relationship when I was a teenager so I never liked angsty songs about breaking up. And since I missed out on that in my teenage years, songs about breaking up now are just cheesy trash to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you're not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I herd that was by Taylor swift I think but I can't remember the name of the song

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That is not a bad idea - Never thought of doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it was nice.

0|0
    0|0