For people who love heavy metal and hard rock: is there ever a bad time for metal and rock?

I just watched a youtube video about "Metal in Inappropriate Places" but the whole time I was thinking "it's never a bad time for metal".
After watching this video do you think any of those places would be a bad time for metal?

• It's never a bad time for metal
  • All except one or two would be bad times for metal
  • I only though 1 place was good for metal
  • I don't like metal or thought they were all bad times for metal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to metal all the time. As long as I have my headphones with me there's nowhere I'd consider inappropriate for metal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a fan of rock/metal music as well, but don't really understand why any place would be 'bad' for metal.

What Girls Said 2

• Dentist and the library is a bad time for metal, apart from that it's awesome :)

• Imagine the dental surgeon is trying to remove a tooth and you're there just head banging 😂😂

• The library is the last I would want to listen to rock music or any music for that matter. Basically metal or hard rock is a no for anything that requires concentration.

What Guys Said 2