What makes you cringe?

The noise that styrofoam makes when it's rubbed. Ugh! It makes my teeth itchy lol.

Balloons popping.

The squeaky noise that balloons make.

Gruesome things like bones breaking.

People that chew/drink loudly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know why, but scraping fingernails on paper towels makes me cringe. Just that texture or something, I don't know lol

Other things would be...
    -- People when they chew and open their mouth between each bite.
    -- Cheesy romance things in movies/TV shows. Not always, but sometimes. Cringiness multiplies if there are parents or siblings in the room.
    -- This one guy yesterday who started trying to start conversations with everyone he saw. Him and some other students and I were standing in line for pizza. Suddenly this dude leaves the line to chase down some random girl he thought was attractive. Starts asking her questions about "The Office" based on her t-shirt. He then asks if he could re enter the line where he was (in front of me). I say sure, and he goes "Sorry I just couldn't miss a golden oppurtunity. She was very attractive." *awkward silence* Then he starts talking to me like "How was your weekend?" and stuff like that. It was stilted conversation and stuff. Conversation dies and so he starts talking to everyone else in line. Then he talks to this one random dude walking by, then to the cashier as he is trying to get orders for the pizza line. There was something... odd about him but I couldn't quite understand it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Feeling the texture of velvet
    The insides of a bittermelon
    The sound of teeth grinding on ice
    Excessive description of something gross on someone's body like a scab
    Powerlessly watching someone embarrass themselves, on screen or real life

What Guys Said 17

• Lol I enjoy cringing from videos I find on the Internet plus I dislike the sound of balloons as well as the sound of magazines with that weird type of paper and I don't like the feel of it lol
    http://youtu.be/tCcuCT4O6zU

• Bronies are so creepy wtf haha

• Free The Plushies 2015

• @OnceUponADream143 lol xD mmmmm plushies 💦

• People who refuse to listen, learn from their mistakes, keeps on doing the same mistakes, and people who gives up before trying.

• The things some people write on here

• Some person having a REALLY awkward moment is the most cringeworthy for me. I just feel so bad for the poor sod that I either cringe or try to look away (if helping isn't an option).

• Old reliable nails on a blackboard.

• Someone scrapping a shovel on a bare cement

• Hearing people eat. The sound of people kissing and intimacy in general. People screeching or talking very loudly. Scraping cutlery against plates.

• What makes me cringe is the noise that is made when somebody's teeth rubs againt a fork or some type of medal eating tool

• loud chewing of gum makes me want to slap somebody!

• Public ratchetness to the point you sometimes feel like their L is rubbing off on ya...

• I hate when people chew loud, I hate chalkboards period, I hate when people say the world is gunna end. I hate a lot of things

• Gruesome things, Blood, nails on a chalkboard, nail biters

• I hate dirt, germs and uncleanliness YUCK

• When people in movies are climbing up buildings like in Mission Impossible.

• Nails on a chalkboard. X-P

• Imperfect people.

• Nails scratching a chalkboard

What Girls Said 22

• Busses squeaking when they stop. People eating like pigs. The sound of an annoying kids voice. A babies first laugh. Classical music. Noice made from saws, washing dishes, and power tools, people continuously clearing their throat, the sound of pencils squeaking on paper, popping of gum, chewing of anything, shitty ceiling fan, smell of hot curling iron, smell of dirty bathrooms, smell of fish tank, taste of cucumber casserole (long story) , the cornman's corn ( used to love it until I got sick from hot mayo), taste of cantalope, raw spinach, blue cheese (but I like it), sour stuff, peoples blood is fine but not my own, the Walmart cashiers, and finally my mom saying Rebecca when I'm normally Becky...

• The sound of a drill (either from the toolbox or dentist office)

When I see a guy in a suit (lol its weird)

• Wow can I give you a compliment? Your beautiful... I'm a sucker for ladies in glasses lol @DesiDoo

• @Green_Hef Awww Thanks lol

• @DesiDoo I wanted to message ya and tell ya lol but I'm level 1 so, you'd have to message me... ugh this site is annoying with messaging rules

• -Rubbing something wooden. It makes an awful sound, plus I picture bits of the wood getting in your skin.
    -Disqusting odors, because I have a strong sense of smell
    -Burping and farting
    -the noise the electric machine for calluses they use on penticure makes and the burning sense it leaves behind
    -getting cut by a paper

• The feeling of rubbing cornstarch between your fingers. It's the weirdest feeling. You think it would feel like flour but nope.

• Stupidity, @CHARismatic110 :)) xxoo

• -Any noises to do with balloons.. Grrrr 😡
    -The squeaky noises when people shuffle their feet on tiled floors
    -

• When people try to be cute and talk in that baby voice.

• When the teacher drags the chalk over the chalkboard.

Oh my gosh.

• Being bitten - by huge teeth... i. e. Shark. o. O
    Otherwise - nothing really.

• Right now... my dog barking. She has been very obnoxious today and the sound is just grating on my nerves!

• Do you know these high-pitched sounds that not many people hear? Those super high notes that make your ears ache and you shiver by the sound? Yes. Yes, I hate those.

• That last one. o_o I can't. I just can't.

• Fingernails on a chalk board.

• Dumbasses make me cringe >.< oh god thinking of them make me shiver

• Running finger nails on a chalk board... eeeereee!!

• OMG! I hate the sound of st

• People putting metal in their mouth i. e. forks keys any thing like that makes me crazy

• Loud chewing of anything makes me go crazy!

• Nails on a chalk board and anything that sounds similar.

Dogs barking for long periods of time.

Children who whine for long periods of time.

People chewing with their mouths open.

When people grind their teeth.

I am sure there's more but these are at the top of my list.

• Chalk board scratch

• When someone fart.