NEED IDEAS! My parents went to a family party and won't be back til 3AM, what should I do?

It's Saturday and I'm home alone and have no idea what to do. Ideas anyone? Any idea is welcome (that's normal) , I just want to have some fun :)

All my friends are at college this Fall so I can't hang out with them. I took this semester off sadly :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm you could go to the town and do some shopping or you could find a new tv series or movie to watch! Hope this little bit helps :)

What Guys Said 8

• Well your only 19. Maybe get dressed up and go out to a club with your girlfriends? There are some clubs that admit 18 year olds.

• You can invite some of your friends then you will make "pizza&movie party" lol

P. s.: You can do that alone too

• Order a pizza, play some video games or watch a movie and enjoy having the place all to yourself. Peace and quiet can be hard to come by sometimes. That's what I'd do.

That or set the place on fire, either one will do.

• Go in front of the mirror and pop n lock to chris brown

Or take out the ganj and roll yourself a little pinnacle and ezzzzz up

• I don't smoke if that's what you're saying. OH and I don't like Chris Brown either... Thanks though lol :)

• Lol well its a good time to start then hahaha...😇

Snoop around the house. i bet you'll find something fun... there's always hidden treasures if you have been living there long enough

• my parents are gone to a party too

• i raided the drink cabinet

• do ya go out to the pubs where you are

• Nope. I barley go to to clubs. I only went once and that was recently

• take a dump with the bathroom door open

• Masturbate in their room 😂😂😂

• Lmao not gonna happen but good one. Thanks for making me laugh

• I was joking so people don't feel u am serious or anything 😂😂😂

• pleasure yourself where ever you please in the house.

What Girls Said 4