What kind of music do you listen to and what kind of music do you hate?

I like rap, latin music and I hate metal

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything besides Metal and country and most of Rap.
    When I see m music playslist you literally find everyyything : Russian/ Indian/Arabic/ French/English/ Latin/ Serbian/ Turkish music.
    My favorite kinds are old music from the 70's, Indie and alternative Rock, soft House and mainstream pop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Metal. All other music is untalented shite

• thats funny I hate metal lol, but I respect your position

• Thank you. You are rare. Most people think metal heads are freaks.

What Girls Said 7

• I love EDM, Techno, R&B, Indie, Sadcore, Alternative, Country, Gospel, Jazz. I hate Rock, Heavy Metal, Rave

• I mostly listen to rock and symphonic metal, I also like country and blues.
    I really hate electronic music, I can't stand it, I think is terrible and I don't like rap either.

• I mostly like to listen to English and greek rock, greek art music and rock n roll. Though, I do listen to other stuff occasionally, as well. I dislike contemporary greek 'popular' music, rnb and those metal songs where there's only screaming, as opposed to metal ballads, which are awesome.

• Listen to pop, hate heavy metal

• I love Indie Rock music, and basically any other type, I am just not a fan of intense rap music and country.

• I love all kinds of rock and most metal groups. Also into some rap (ex Macklemore, Eminem, Jay Z) but can't stand others (ex Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj). I can't bear to listen to a lot of pop like 1D Justin Bieber but that also depends.

• I listen to soca mostly. i hate country and metal

What Guys Said 4

• I listen to all kinds of music, but I have a few favourite genres which include, but is not limited to thrash metal, NWOBHM, soft rock, 80s italo-disco and Hi-NRG. But one genre of music which i just can't stand, is rap. I never listen to that.

• I don't mind any type of music unless its completely stupid like the 'watch me whip, watch me ney ney' (or something)

I honestly can't stand pointless songs like that

Now I have a stupid song stuck in my head!! Dammit!

• I hate post 90s country and top 40 pop. I don't hate classic rock, but I can't listen to the radio staples anymore because they've been played to death and beyond.

Other than those things, I listen to just about anything you can think of.

• Listen to: Pop, rap, electronic, indie rock, ambient, R&B, alt. rock, soft rock, and classical.

Don't listen to: Country and metal (including death metal)