What is your opinion on anime?

Just a fun opinion poll. Choose an option from the list and state your reasons for choosing!

• I like anime!
  • I hate anime!
  • I am indifferent towards anime!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of it is actually really good, one or two of them can even do comedy ;) I only talk about it with my friends who watch it- Honestly I don't think I look like the sort of guy who'd watch it.
    My favourite anime is Bee-Shrek-Test-In-The-House. Just saying.
    It's just that the weeaboos and people who just watch it because they think its "cool" make us look bad :/
    A bit of Papa Franku to ease the mind:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

What Girls Said 6

• anime is my LIFE. so much fun, so much feels, healing potion to me when i am hurt. has helped recover me from critical condition.

• I used to hate anime but now I'm pretty into certain shows , what kind of anime do you watch?

• I love anime. I got back from the 4th day of the AWA convention a few hours ago. xD

• I have seen small bits of it, and for the most part I'm indifferent. I im not a huge fan, but I don't hate all anime because of some bits I've seen. There are a lot of inappropriate portrayals of women in there though

• I love anime.

• Some shows are fricking amazing, like Sword Art Online, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Conan, etc.

What Guys Said 19

• When i think of anime, I think of creepy 30 year old male virgins living in their mothers basement who spend all day jacking off to little anime girls.

Yeah... not good.

To me, Anime is nothing more then sickening oversexualization of little girls.

• That's a very narrow view of an entire genre.

• ok so you say anime=oversexualization right?
      well then you don't know what anime is.
      it's the same, you mean to actually say that there is no extreme oversexualization in modern television?

• There is a difference, Oversexualization in film involves showing some underwear here and there from generally older individuals,

Meanwhile anime, Is nothing but girls 7-13 years old wearing skimpy clothing. Thats borderline pedophilia.

Seriously, If you google ''Anime'' and click google images, Literally 99% of those pictures are girls where you can see up there skirts or they have retardedly oversized boobs, And they all look no older then 13 years old...

• I need option D - I just don't know anime - I would need someone to give me a crash course in it - Who knows I may grow to like it but my knowledge of anime could be written on back of a stamp.

• Weebos incoming.

• I love anime, except for the "high school girl" type bullshit that has made anime as a whole look immature, perverted, and just plain stupid.

• I'm indifferent but I think a lot of people are into it because other people are into it and it's just them being sheep.

• I like anime.
    I like manga.
    I like comic books
    I like cartoons based off those comic books

I guess I just like that stuff.

• I'm between A and C. I don't really watch a lot of animé, and I like a few series, like Dragon Ball Z.

• I try to watch different animes, death note was the only one i could finish. others werent as exciting and i never found a reason to finish them

• I like it less than I used to. Less and less stuff comes out that gets my interest. They need a creative revolution in Japan.

• I like the artwork of anime. But I think the animation style is very lifeless and lazy most of the time.

• Not just anime but a lot of Asian media. They have a better habbit of taking the time to develop the character instead of just saying "here you go" obviously there are exceptions but you get the idea.

• I like anime. Except the ones that have ecchi woven into them like tapestry. So that means nothing post 1999 for me.

• some is great and some is utter crap.

• i like it.

• I like good stories. If a story is good and it happens to be in anime form: I'm all for it.

• "i hate anime" is the same as saying you hate all movies. anime is just as broad.

• Take a look at my profile picture.

• I started to watch new dbz , dragon ball super since last June

• I hate anime, only young girls watch it