If you had to pick, which one of these Anime would you watch right now start to end?

I couldn't choose... they have their unique alures

• Sword Art Online
  • Fairy Tail
  • Death Note
  • Black Blood Brothers
  • Fate Stay Night

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fate stay night, even though I've seen it.

What Girls Said 9

• I think they're all shite. I guess Death Note.

• Death Notes hands down. :3

• I'd rather die o_o I hate anime.

• Black blood brothers even though the ending bothered me.

• Fairy Tail because I don't like the rest. I'm more of a shoujo anime type of girl.

• My heart will always belong to Berserk.

• Have you seen the Berserk movie trilogy of the Band of the Hawk?

• Sadly, yes, I wish I hadn't though, i'm always dying to see something new about Berserk lol

• haven't seen fate stay night yet, have been meaning to watch it, it seems good.

• Death Note, seeing as it's the only anime I watched hahah I like the cat out of Fairy Tail though. He's cute.

• Gurren Lagann. 8)

Then again, I probably couldn't endure the emotional strain this time of night.

(I voted for Fate Stay Night bc it's apparently the GOAT of anime according to YouTube otaku)

What Guys Said 11

• All of them are good anime

• SAO... purely because I've only seen half the second series, and the rest I have either seen all of, or didn't find interesting when I tried them.

• I'm watching Fairy Tail now, I've seen Death Note ( it's beastly :O ) , I've heard a lot of bad and good reviews about Sword Art Online but I've never seen it, and I've never seen or heard of Black Blood Brothers and Fate Stay Night. I'd choose Sword Art Online just to see what all the hate and love is about.

• I'd shoot myself if those were my only choices of anime to watch. Luckily I can watch Initial D and Trigun, or Cowboy Bebop and Lupin the Third or anything else because the internet exists.

Watch some classics. This is all trash

• Sword Art Online season 1 and 2 only

• i loved the dialogue in Death Note but SAO is cool too

• None of these

• The only one I've seen is Death Note, and I lost interest in that one half way through.

• Fate Stay/Night!

What's your pick though @bluesj?

• Oh, I already answered just now lol. xD
      I am watching Fate Stay/Night nowadays but still nothing from that list can beat Death Note for me.

• @BlueSJ I really dug Death note until a certain cool ass character died... then i didn't like it as much :3

• Yeah, the anime declined dramatically after his death, but overall the anime is great, original and has a weird idea. I enjoy intellectual anime anyway.
      SAO at some point also became really boring that I dropped it. xD

• Im currently watching SAO. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the concept, why hasn't this done before?

• death note. I've already watched it a few times all the way through.