Is anyone excited for Pokemon Go :) ?

So Pokemon Go is coming out sometime in 2016 (I think) and I'm really excited for it. Maybe that's a bit childish but I'm hoping that it's going to be awesome. What about you guys?

• Hell yeah! <3
  • No, grow up :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so excited, me and my best friend have plans to go explore the city hunting pokemon lol. And we also want to team rocket some little kids, cuz you know you're never too young to learn some life lessons right? lol but seriously, I'm really hoping it's great, and I have some honest poke adventure stuff planned out.

What Guys Said 12

• I like anything pokemon related. So yea.

• I will not be satisfied until I can genetically engineer devil fruits or a Flygon as a pet. That is the sole reason why I'm taking A-Level Biology. My dream will become a reality.

• It time to choose Xc it the hardest decision of my life charmander, squirtle, bulbsaur, or that Pikachu

• ifind it pretty dumb because people will probably die due to try to catch pokemon unless theyre doing something to prevent it but nah dont really like pokemon anymore

• If I was 8 years old again sure

• It sucks! The Pokemon aren't even real, they're just digital!
    False advertising I say!

• I love so much watiching cartoons but i also hate so much watching anime i hate them so!!! much

• Hell Yea! Hopefully its going to be a good quality app :)

• Oh yeah it coming on andriod

• I'm not really excited for it. I grew up a fan of the Pokemon games and it doesn't seem like it will have anything I haven't seen or done before.

• I am most definitely excited!

What Girls Said 0