Why does Kim Kardashian call her fans untalented nobodies when she got famous off a sex tape?

I just read it so I don't exactly believe it but if it is true that is damn rude

Most Helpful Guy

• Does she actually say that about her fans?

• apparently, just read something about it

• There is no denying Kris Jenner is talented at managing the Kardashians, she does it all herself. And to be fair Kim has launched an empire, but I don't think it is fair if she did say this

• Well, it would be a douchey thing for her to say. Who knows. And I guess who really cares? I mean we all just want more nudity I guess! lol!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• because she thinks her brain is the size of her ginormous ass. But just because her brain is made as the same thing as her ass doesn't mean that it's the same size.

• I googled it - It was her divorce in 2012 where ex said she said these things - Bitter much?
    I presume that he never proved it because she never would have heard the end of it.

• Because she has a ''Hot body'', So she can say whatever the fuck she wants and noone will bat an eye.. because hey... she's hot right? -_-

• I have no Idea how she even got a tv show she is a no body and a you know what as well

• the majority of celebrities think they are better than non celebrities. There are so many talented singers out there who never get recognised, it is just the luck of the drawer. Of course some of them deserve their fame and are humble.

• and also they complain about the paparazzi! Don't they realise paps come with the fame?

• They write about them and keep there fame going by more story's. I guess they complain about the privacy part if they want to go some where they never have any privacy. I do understand that but hey they are rich so they should not complain to much.

• Lol the only talent she probably has is knowing how to suck a dick oh shit nvm she's not even good at that her sex tape was so disappointing :/

• Bad publicity is still publicity... hollywood is a freak show and they will do anything to create buzz and exposure

Marketing 101

• Cause she has a mic. That's like Lauryn Hill when she said she didn't want white people liking her music.

• That's funny😊 But true, she has no skills, she gets by on her looks and is a major socialite

• Kim k is mean?

• Because she's a stupid attention seeker with no life skill, who does not deserve to be popular

• All I know is she is lousy at sex.

• Why does anybody even care about this stupid whore?

• Because she's an untalented nobody herself...

• I feel like a celebrity or public figure's fans or followers or whatever you want to call them, are just extensions of themselves in some way, if you know what I mean.

• Cause she's a bitch.

What Girls Said 4

• When did she say that lmao

And sure she had a sex tape, but she also owns and operates her own clothing store and promotes herself with ads and brands. She's a business woman and a tv star and people pay to see her.

• did she really say that?

• Apparently, but I shouldn't believe everything I read

• thats really not cool. did you hear about when she hosted a charity event for people in the Philippines who had that tsunami and she kept 90% of the money for herself?

• Because she is a cretinous parasite like the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. It's a shame, as Robert Kardashian was a well established lawyer and Bruce (no, not Caitlyn) Jenner was an Olympic hero.

• At least she didn't wish they would die...