Is my singing voice good? If not, how can I be better?

Can anyone listen and tell me what I can work on to improve my voice? Thank you 😊

http://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/moioiky7avdfx018

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute Shelly! I think your voice is nice and soothing. Do it without the other voice and dont be afraid to get it out there because its beautiful. It feels like you're holding back a little, remember we talked about confidence your voice can shine use it ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• You are holding back!!! I don't want to hear you whisper your singing! I want you to actually sing! Try sitting up straight, posture helps A LOT.
    You have good tone, just keep working on it. These are easy things to fix.

What Guys Said 8

• It wasn't until I read the comments and saw NicoleMarie comments - Yes you were holding back the verses were a bit stilted but in the chorus you let go a bit - I think you have a good voice, maybe pick a more uptempo song - Slow songs are tough on the vocalist especially getting breathing right and holding notes but that comes with practise. Work on the tips the others gave you - Best of luck.

• Ok ok 👌
    Hmmm
    You have potential and you can sing good
    I would say that if I wasn't a musician...
    But being one I have to say that your voice is adorable but you don't practice much cause you have some inhaling exhaling probs... whispering was good but make it more sweet 🍬 lol
    And pitches were something if you'll work on them then your album will be the biggest hit yaaaaaay!
    Sorry if I'm annoying cause I usually don't write that much but I thought I should tell you your mistakes so that you can be perfect 😊

• You got the talent Indeed you just gotta make someone help you polish it. I am no singing expert by the way, my advice: practice make the master xD

• Its ok kind of a depressing song though I am not in the mood for that right now

• Your voice is addictive to my ears <3

• Like the chick says you could sing but you sound shy and is holding you back

• It seems a little high pitched but I guess it's alright.

• Well I'm not a vocal expert but you have a lovely voice.

What Girls Said 1

• You have a lot of potential. You're holding back. Your voice shows it. I used to do the same thing. Break out of your shell and let your voice shine through!