Do you have a sticker to cover up the camera of your notebook?

I noticed some people do and some don't. Just curious, how many do and don't.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I'm in IT and I know how easy it is to hack into that crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• For my tablet, yeah. For my phone, no.
    You could just say I'm being paranoid lol.

• Naa.. you'd cover the one of your phone too, if you truly were paranoid lol

• Oh forgot to mention that I do stick a sticker on the camera of my laptop too 😅

• Thank you (:

What Guys Said 7

• lol how did you know? did you try spying through my cam? :P good thing i have a sticker on there.

• Yeah, I do. It's a small black sticker so you can't even tell that it's there.

I know I'm paranoid but I feel a sense of comfort having the sticker there :/

• Are you talking about your phone or laptop?

• Ah ok.. in your original post you said you couldn't even tell that it was there xD

• I guess I exagerated. What I meant was it blends in so that it doesn't stick out.

• I do cover up the cam of my laptop, just in case.

• Nope, whoevers hacking me is welcome to masturbate to me as she/he pleases.

• No, I always leave the camera naked and exposed to the world... I don't worry about the hackers and nerds who hide in their parents basements who can see me and save my pictures and snapshots in weird and creepy photos collections :)

• I don't own one and this question totally doesn't apply to me, but imma answer anyways.

Cool with that? lol

• Fine.. do you have a sticker to cover up the front camera of your mobile phone and other electronic devices that have a front camera? xD I remember you said you had an iphone4.

• I got black, and i got the 6plus cause it was free with my verizon discount... well i still had to pay tax but thats it :P

• Oh nice! It's never for free here unless it's an old phone or you chose one of their most expensive options 😔

• Yup as I normally troll the "deep web" it is more than required.

What Girls Said 9

• I have a laptop, and yes mine is covered!! I DO NOT trust people!!
    As for my phone, nah... lol

• When I had a laptop I did have that. I think people who don't aren't that bright. o. O

• I do on my home computer. Black electrical tape lol

• I've never heard of it... Is this a thing now?

• In certain circles it's been a thing for years if not decades 😅

• nah i don't. i'm not too concerned about that haha

• Nope. I highly doubt someone is going to find me interesting to watch.

• Maybe they find it more interesting what they can see when you're not at your desk ^^

• I close my laptop when I am not there. All they would see is the wall though, or the cats. I don't have a desk. When I am done with it, I just put it on the side table with it closed.

• Cats, huh? You know, pussy is what they are looking for.

• Yeah, I'm paranoid and think someone's watching me 😦

• A sticker I don't even have a notebook.

• i've never even thought about it like that. the laptop has the option to turn it off anyway?