Would you guys mind checking out my cover and letting me know what you think?

This is the link for it (You can gimme a like too if you want :P)

Someone Like You

Thanks for your opinions guys, means a lot <3 :)
If you guys have any song suggestions that would be cool too by the way :)
-------

Most Helpful Guy

• Wanna go out anon babez? 🌹😚

• Lol Maybe another time

• We could sing together and ill be yo kpop starz and u can be ma HAWT white chix starz 💘💘💘

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! 😯 I love your voice. Your style too, though it's not very apparent in that song. I think My Same by Adele will show your voice off better. :D

What Guys Said 4

• Very good job - Well done

• You should cover Longview by Green Day.

• I'll give it a try :)

• Never listened...
    Saw the Feminist Power poster behind you, and instantly closed the window.

• The poster is not about feminist power, for me anyway. The poster was to inspire women to work male jobs in the 1940's. I'm not a feminist, I'm an equalist. To me, everyone should be treated equal, and I found the poster inspiring as I am a boxer and females don't usually box.
      Feminists strongly believe that females deserve more rights on particular subjects, I don't. I respect everyone. I think whether you are a man or a woman should not dictate your career choices.
      Sorry if it offended you, but I believe you took it the wrong way. :)

• Awesome. It's good to know you are not a brainless twat caught up in the bullshit machine.
      The poster has been ruined from it's war time image by the same group who ruin everything else.

Going back to your question.
      Beautiful voice, actually I like it better than the original singer.
      You are also very attractive so as much as that shouldn't be important... looks and talent will take you far.
      Good luck.

• Lol I agree, the poster meaning has been derailed by ignorant female extremists, and that's a shame,

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate your opinion! <3 :)

• wow you are good

What Girls Said 2

• You have a VERY BEAUTIFUL voice!!
    I loved your cover. Only in a few parts you didn't seem to exactly hit the key, but your voice is amazing and you can do whatever you want with it!

• You have a nice voice. Good job!😄👍