Do you have a song that just does something to you?

This song makes me feel a way I'm unable to recognize, do you have a song that just put you in a mood that's indescribable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eminem - Stan

There's so much in this song... I kinda relate in a way, but not exactly as a "fan-idol" thing, but something more personal.
    This song produces a mix of emotions, like mad and sad at the same time. I love the song though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tf_hCmP_4I

• I think I'm right there with you as far the what emotions this song brings out of me. I love this, glad you've put it out there. <3

• Thanks man, and I'm glad you liked it. :]

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 13

• Girl, I just have to cheat on this by providing two tunes. "Why I love You So Much" by Monica and "Last Night" by Az Yet. These tunes remind me of everything about my life in the 90s. They are the tune I used to set myself in the mood and the moods for all my dates back in the 90s.

Next in my setting-the-mood playlist was:
    • "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins
    • "Jolene" by Doly Parton
    • "Seven Seas" by Babyface
    • "That Somebody Was You" by Kenny G (ft. Toni Braxton)
    • "Girl in the Life Magazine" by Boyz II Men
    • "Looking For Love" by R. Kelly
    • "Surrender" by Kut Klose
    • "Dangerously in Love" by Beyoncé

• I love the song "Spirit" by The Waterboys

SPIRIT

Man gets tired
    Spirit don't
    Man surrenders
    Spirit won't
    Man crawls
    Spirit flies
    Spirit lives when man dies

Man seems
    Spirit is
    Man dreams
    Spirit lives
    Man is tied, bound, torn
    Spirit is free
    What Spirit is man can be !

Written: London 1984 or 1985
    Appears: On "This Is The Sea", "Best Of" and "Live Adventures"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcGoJzy0ZBQ

• Excellent choice, I'm not sure why but I was imagining a crow flying in a cloudless blue sky the whole song. This makes me pretty happy, thank you for sharing!

• I know I've probably posted this song on here a bunch of times before, but this is one of my favorite songs.

Iris -- Goo Goo Dolls
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KyMy3AFDJ8

I find a lot of meaning in it and relation to life. It definitely gives an indescriable feeling for me. The song is so great.

• Something about this song makes me think back on my life and reminisce on the past... from early childhood up to now, and it can sometimes be an emotional listen. And when I have the music on loud on a nice sound system, the piano melody, the ambient "whirrr" in the background, and all of the little sounds just "seep" into my consciousness and take over, especially when it really starts building around 2:20 and on.

It's a very weird feeling, one that very few songs have given me, but it's definitely the strongest with this one. It just gets my mind racing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx4Bhrxzuuw

• 1|0
  • Nope. A song can amplify my mood but can't dictate it.

• Yes, I do. It's called "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida. It doesn't necessarily have a meaning to me, but it I really do like how it sounds.

• Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All (I can't post link because I am not level 2 arghhhhh)
    It reminds me of someone special <3

• Never gonna change by the drive by truckers

• That and Hurt (Johnny Cash Version.)
      The first one makes me feel badass
      The second makes me feel weepy

• Porter robinson - sea of voices

• Yeah , Safe and Sound by capital cities , puts me in a good mood

• its a good song I know it.. this song always brings me back to my childhood, and all the old relationships I had with people..

• Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement.. fuck yea.

What Girls Said 3

• Same can go for me, I love Arctic Monkeys and that song. 😛
    Right now I'm obsessed with The Neighbourhood's new songs, soo many feels. 😍
    m.youtube.com/watch

• "When I'm Gone", by Eminem, I don't know why, I just fell something when I listen to it but I don't know what.

• Crush by David Archuleta

Old song but...*sign*