What fandom (s) do you belong to?

I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson. Harry potter is my favorite of all time though.

Updates:
I also like youtubers like Markiplier and VanossGaming

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Pokemon, Sherlock Holmes and the Sherlock show, DC universe, Marvel universe, The Big bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, DC movies, Marvel Movies, Community, Mario games, The Legend Of Zelda, Super Smash Bros and anything Nintendo related in general, animated Marvel and animated DC.
    Thats all I can think of right now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... A lot of anime ones, but mostly Clannad, DBZ, Hellsing and Parasyte. Doctor Who (kinda), Harry Potter (again, kinda :P ), I'm a Classics student so I have a soft spot for Percy Jackson even though being a Classics student means I constantly cringe whilst reading it :P Les Mis (+ a lot of other theatre, so I guess theatre fandom!) , In The Flesh (but that got cancelled), The Raven Cycle, Pokemon totally counts, Welcome to Night Vale, Game of Thrones... A lot :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Whedonverse (especially Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Doctor Who (but mainly RTD era), I like Supernatural but get a bit fed up after season 5 which is the best season without a doubt, Harry Potter, Nerdfighteria kind of, the Phandom (danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil), various other YouTubers, Charmed, The Morganville Vampires, Pokemon, lots of musicals so I s'pose theatre fandom like fauchelevent said, How I Met Your Mother (not the finale :( ), F. R. I. E. N. D. S

0|0
    0|0
  • So many ahahah but I'd list some (:

• Percy Jackson
    • Harry Potter
    • Doctor Who
    • Pok√©mon
    • Game of Thrones

etc etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch lots of animes, reading for example Percy Jackson and watch Divergent, Hunger games and Harry Potter.

0|0
    0|0