Who are your favorite comedians?

Who are your favorite comedians? What standup routines are your favorite? Also, which comedians do you really dislike?

I love Maya Rudolph, Louis C. K., Rosanne Barr and Aziz Ansari. Keeping these comedians in mind, are there any ones you'd recommend for me?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• George Carlin before all others, I heard Class Clown when I was 11 or 12 and it blew my mind, introduced me to standup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7YDCXS5gc4

Past that, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Louis CK, Dave Chappelle, Bill Hicks, Patton Oswalt, Lewis Black, Gilbert Gottfried. I've seen or listened to lots of others, but those are the ones that stand out.

I don't "really dislike" any comedian. Comedians who aren't funny aren't memorable to me, they're just forgettable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think above all others, I like Tim Conway. The man is the ultimate artist of making others laugh while keeping a straight face, and his timing is impeccable!
    https://youtu.be/3qqE_WmagjY
    Also, Red Skelton and Robin Williams.

0|0
    0|0
  • in no particular order except for carlin at the top. he was the best easily.
    george carlin
    richard pryor
    sam kinison
    louis ck
    gilbert gottfried
    sarah silverman
    greg giraldo
    bill hicks
    dave chappelle
    lewis black
    rodney dangerfield
    joan rivers
    steven wright
    norm mcdonald
    chris rock

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't paid attention to stand up for years but I loved Billy Connolly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Donald Trump makes me LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is Brian Regan.

0|0
    0|0
  • CEM YILMAZ

0|0
    0|0
  • Brian Regan

0|0
    0|0
  • Louis ck and some Turkish comedians

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i really like the late and great Les Dawson he makes me really laugh out loud but these modern day comics and comedians i dont find them funny at all

0|0
    0|0