Hey, here's few my drawings. Opinions?

Hey, here's few my drawings. Opinions?
So that's not ready, but as you can see my style is different from my twin sis @FinnishShyGirl

And yeah, I didn't find that good drawing, so I decided to put this here as well.
Sooo, what do you think :)?
@sexyphil
@unforgiven90
@Paris13
@Star_Lord
@CHARismatic110
@Marissa0015
by the way thanks if anyone of you comments this question :* :) ♥♥♥ XXXX L♡VE ya

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in love with that pencil sketch (the 1st pic) - it's awesome.

You sure have some good talent there young lady and beauty with brains to go along with it :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I like them.
    I'm sure the faceless women one will turn out great. I'm impressed by the shading on the dress. That is somewhere I always mess up at-- I always have trouble adding shading at the right spot. You may be even be able to get away with making the contrast of light and dark even greater (or rather darker shades and such) to further bring out the values. But you said it isn't done, so who knows at this point lol.
    As for the temp tattoo, the design is pretty spot on. I especially like how you made a good contrast between the marker filled space and the regular hand space (aka I like the design). It looks cool! I don't really know why, but in my head it reminds me of almost like a flower bouqette, curly hair, and a grapevine.

Impressive stuff-- keep it up 😎

• The first one with the two faceless women and horse is not bad , it would have been much better had the faces been finished. The one done on the hand is somewhat abstract and makes me like it most. I could see that one being a great tattoo

• The pencil drawing is a good start to a picture and the temporary tattoo is very impressive - Well done

• I love them, Well done sis, I think they are extraordinary ,Keep working hard on it, In the nearfuture you will make a greater progress. I like first pic so much, I guess the first girl standing in front of us is you. The girl behind you is your sister. That dress is amazing, I also like the dresses style, If you draw it with colour, That will be better, The horse is cute. I'm looking forward to see more of your works , You are will be a talented artist.

• Yeah you got it almost right :D my bro, the first one is me indeed, but the girl behind is my bestie Selina and cuz she loves horses, I drawed her one :)

• Lol, The first girl is so obviously , It's you. I could recognize her, from the hair and face. Opps I didn't expect that's your bestie Selina. She looks good lol, You two dressed like a princess, but it's dosen't like medieval style.

• Yeah :) it's kinda fantasy style

• media.giphy.com/media/wTzPSxZBqSove/giphy.gif
    Really good drawing! You're very talented!
    And your Mehndi/Henna looks great! I approve!

But remember, even though your drawing are great, there's always room for practice and improvement!

• Fantastico!

• Your drawings look good

• Looks pretty good to me, also the mehedi art looks great... wow it's so cool that you have your twin sister on this site too

• Your pretty good

Nice job on the henna and love the drawing... keep it up, good job

• Wow very very good @FinnishBeautyGirl very tallented

• Looks amazing. capitalize on your talent gurl

• Good, but bad try on lighting, look into shadowing techniques. Oah and too many emoticons and @'s

• You're a much more talented artist than I am. Nicely done!

What Girls Said 7