Have you ever taken dance classes?

I really want to learn bachata but I am very a shy person, I am really scared to go tomorrow's introduction class. My boyfriend, obviously doesn't want to go so does my friend. I do not want to go alone but I have to. I often imagine myself stumbling etc. Have you ever taken dance classes? Can you tell me about your experiences please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the people are usually very friendly and helpful. Your boyfriend is a fool for not wanting to know how to dance. There is nothing I know of you can learn which makes you more attractive to women than knowing how to dance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have, I've been dancing since I was about 3 and recently have stopped! I use to teach them too, don't be afraid everyone starts somewhere! They're great, you're never judged and you feel welcomed x

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it - I generally hear good things about dance classes even starting there on your own.

• Dance classes? No. But every class is the same, whether it's weapons class or yoga or mock trial. The first day you over anticipate how tough it will be.

Day two, you're alright.

• Yes dance classes are fun and really good exercise

What Girls Said 2

• I took ballet dance class when I was a kid, which I quit like couple months later cause the teacher was a total bitch. She did something awful to me and even until now, when I accidentally meet her in malls, she doesn't even dare to look me in the eyes.

• I want to take hip hop dancing classes.