Any scary movie scenes that scare you today?

The CREEPY ASS BEAR from The Shining Is SCARY!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The Ring - When the grieving mother remembers the moment they open the closet showing her dead daughter says "I saw her face..." and then you see her dessicated gray nasty face
    The Ring 2 - Samara racing up the well
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose - when Emily Rose is sitting in a classroom and looks to the side... the guy sitting next to her suddenly opens his jaw and demonic blackness comes out.

What Guys Said 4

• Warning. Watch at your own discretion. This scene is why I am scared of sewers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPdDdC4go6c

• Nothing anymore Halloween Is the best though

• I think it's a cute bear

• 0___= what?

• Yeah I think it's cute bear except it looks like the bear and that guy was caught doing some inappropriate activity.

Me: What the fuck is going on here?

Man: It's not what it looks like

Bear: Oh shit!!!

• insidious 3 car crash

What Girls Said 4

• No. I'm like desensitised from horror movies. The Exorcist, The Shining, It and all those 80s horror movies are like children's programmes to me. They're not scary. Creepy things have more of an effect on me.

• Nightmare on Elm Street still does because I'll always be afraid of Freddy. Also that damn creature from Jeepers Creepers.

• Winnie the pooh, the Heffalumps and Woozles wong scared the shit out of me every time www.cornel1801.com/.../film4.jpg

It still makes me uneasy..

• Nope, but this one from The Exorcist scared the shit out of me when I was a kid
    38.media.tumblr.com/...m7ptgb3WDs1rrr8ulo1_500.gif