Is there anyone who knows about games' compatibility with graphic cards and stuff?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, what do you need to know?

• yeah, I think it is. I have spend whole day for a better upgrade but I couldn't find any. When games crashes, there is a pop up like "display driver for xp is not responding" something like that, but I'm windows 8. I don't know how to fix it specially there seems to be no windows 8 supported graphic driver for my notebook. Can you please help?

Do you think it is a software problem or it's that notebook doesn't meet minimum requirements?

• I'm almost certain that your notebook meets the requirements. I don't have a lot of experience with Intel graphics cards. Personally I use GeForce, which has a handy programme that notifies you when the drivers can be updated and installs them for you.

To see if you actually do meet the requirements, try this site: canyourunit. com.

• There's a website for that, just google.