Ever don't wanna listen to a new song too much cause scared you'll get sick of it?

You know how it is.
You find a new song.
You fall in love with the new song.
You listen to it 24/7.
You think you'll never get sick of such a perfect song.
One day you actually do get sick of it.

Happens pretty much all the time.

Ever get scared of listening to a certain song too much because of the high risk of this happening? 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it anyway. Then I get sick of it. Then it comes on shuffle a month later and I'm like "wow I remember why I was addicted to this song."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I listen to a song and play it on repeat, learn all the parts to it, memorize the lyrics, jam to it as I do homework... And then one day, I realize I'm tired of it.
    That's when I'll find a new song and do the same. I listen to it until I get sick of it. However, one day I remember that old song I used to listen to all the time, and I'll start back up on it again. Being sick of it happens for a bit and then I am fine.

It is the same with how my music genre likes differ. 3 months ago I was listening to melodic metalcore. Now I'm listening to alt rock, pop rock, angst filled rock, and cheesy romance rock. It all goes in cycles. Now I'm listening to Boston by Augustana but 3 months ago I'd be listening to Hand of Blood by Bullet for My Valentine. Even the name sounds less metal xD

• Hell to the naw! I treat my songs like I treat my women. I ride 'em till they break! Ok, thats not true! But seriously... I don't sweat it! I ain't scaird! I listen to that song till I get bored if I want. I'm crazy like that tho!

• Nah. I'm the type of person to put the song on repeat until I get tired of it, I don't care if I get tired xD

• Nope not to me

• I'm kind of the opposite. I'll listen to a song or watch a movie until it loses all value to me lol then I'll move on to something else.

• It's not often I get sick of any songs. I can listen to songs that I'm really liking over and over again.

• Nope, I don't fear falling out of love with songs. When I really like a song, I'll listen to it ad nauseam.

• Yeah I am a bit like that - I would limit my number of listens.

• yea its hard to find good music so when i do i totally abuse it i listen to it on repeat a bunch of times a few days in a row then I'm like alright i had enough of this shit

• I see those 5 questions have to go out lol

nope, never happened to me that's why I'm also not afraid of it...
    but I don't listen that often to music, usually just in my car and sometimes at night on my PC.

• Nah I stopped holding back and just let go, its nicer that way:]

• I nvr get tired of listening to dat SMEXY voice all dayz so why would i be :I

• Ya

GODDAMNIT COLDPLAY STOP BEING SO GOOD

• I don't get tired of any songs. If I happen to get tired of a song, I'll wait a few days, weeks, months or even years to listen to it again. It sounds great again.

• No. I'll just move on to something else.

• I feel the same and hate when the song pops up on the radio and scared to get sick of the beginning of the song as well cuz I turn it off really quickly.

What Girls Said 5

• No I always listen to themuntil everyone around me goes insane.

• If its a good song im ok with it! But if its a bad song...🔫

• yes all the time and i'm even more worried that a bad memory will get associated with the song.

• That doesn't only happen to songs with me at least lol... I could relate that to a bunch of other life situations

• Yep it happens to me