Is Valeria lukyanova a bad person?

She also said she doesn't feel comfortable around the disabled people
Is Valeria lukyanova a bad person?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is THAT shallow is just pathetic, sad, and are generally a bad person. I hope shallow people like her never get to procreate. Can you imagine if she had a daughter or a 🙈🙉🙊

What Guys Said 24

• she's fucking crazy, but somehow she will survive and thrive in this society. hahaa tells you how fucked up society is.

• She actually got her ass whooped by three men back in Russia and she was hospitalized. They really hated her

• damn that sucks. she is fake af but physical beating is taking it too far. not surprised though, people can be cruel.

• and if history tells us anything, the more hate she gets the stronger she will continue and spread her lifestyle.

• I don't know about a bad person but she sounds like an idiot and looks like an alien.

• She's a material whore obviously. She only cares about appearance and riches.

• No, just stupid.

• I don't know who she is and I don't care. There are a ton of rotten people out there... being a two-bit internet celebrity doesn't exempt anyone from being a douchebag.

• Yes, she is complete turn off, no one that i would like to meet not my type.

• She is not being politically correct and thats what I like. This girl didn't commit any crime, she just shared her thoughts. Whether you agree with it or not doesn't make her a bad person.

• more like stupid and not exactly beautiful , by the way why are u so interested in her, she is just an attention seeking fool on the internet

• Sounds like a disease.
    "I'm sorry sir, you've got valeria lukyanova. And it's terminal."

• She sounds really dumb. Like if she is to be given with a riddle her brain would explode.

• No we shouldn't hate on the mentally ill.

• Mostly stupid.

• She's just very honest?

I mean, I don't find her attractive at all either, so... meh...

• pFft, I blame the parents.

• she is a douchebag

• I give you one guess.

• He has some serious psychological issues.

• Not bad but shallow and a piece of shit, ugly as fuck too, she looks like anorexic Barbie doll.

• Nobody should have to be around disabled people.

• She is a useless piece of shallow garbage.
    She has no personality or intelligence so she spent a fortune to try and look like barbie because she felt that looks were the only important thing or the only thing which she needed to get though life.

Eventually when she can't fight the battle against age and she has nothing left to offer the world, she will remove herself from the planet and the world will not be affected in the least.

• who the hell is that?

• that's why life has this beautiful thing called aging and death, we live alone we die alone

• I don't think she's a bad person, but she's very shallow and vapid. Happiness will elude her for most of her life, and when her looks fade with age, she'll get a huge heaping dose of karma.

• how does that not make her a bad person

• @aliencreature I suppose it depends on your definition of bad person. She hasn't killed or physically hurt anyone, to my knowledge.

• There's someone with a sever head problem

What Girls Said 13

• Not a bad person, just a bitch & an attention whore and if you ask me some her plastic surgeries really went wrong for her face 😅

• Haha no, she's just stupid.

• It's a mental illness

• She is a bad person. She wants to be perfect in an imperfect world.

• This is kind of funny tbh. she's a bad person.

• hmm yeah she kinda seems like a bitch, but then you haven't posted anything good about her, but maybe there isn't anything to find.

• I choose option C. She makes for good entertainment

• She's just a spoilt brat

• Who the fuck am I to judge someone else on being good or bad. Is there an I don't care option?

• Didn't even know who she was and I honestly can't be bothered to care.

• The thing is a imbecile.

• I have no idea but she is so pretty

• I don't know, I never met her but she seems to have a couple of screws loosed, that's for sure