Have you ever tried doing a movie marathon?

It can be at the cinemas, at home or literally anywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah godfathers1,2,3... took around 12 hours, with breaks in between lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• i excel at movie marathons 😎

What Guys Said 15

• My movie marathon record at Cinema Halls, is 4 movies on the same day (with small gaps in between). I watched them all by myself, alone! I watched these, in the same order:-
    1) Ouija (morning)
    2) The Equalizer (afternoon)
    3) Gone Girl (evening)
    5) Fury (night)

If I consider movie marathons at home, there are too many of them!

• Wow the most I've ever watched was 3 movies and I'm done. If I do it at home, I could even go on for days and not leave the room xD

• ahah it's quite okay I guess.. but I don't like queuing up to buy tickets lol! :x

• Online booking is the way to go! ;)

• I love them. When Capt America Winter Soldier came out they had a marathon of
    Captain America, Avengers, Capt America Winter Soldier.
    Went to the Maze Runner marathon. Went to the Avengers marathon to see both of them. Also went to the Hobbit trilogy marathon and that took a long time but it was good. I haven't got to go to a 4 movie marathon yet. I hope they have a Planet of the Apes marathon when the 3rd one comes out.

• I've done Harry Potter and lord of the rings marathons. My cousins and I used to do Halloween scary movie marathons when we were younger.

• No, I couldn't concentrate on more than one movie in a row :o
    I like a good movie from time to time but not more than one :D

• Nah, never done that. I can't sit still for multiple movies like that. I gotta get out.

• I saw Les Miserables (the recent musical version) immediately followed by The Hobbit (part 1) in 3D... that was exhausting.

• Sure. Have you heard that Back to the Future is comming out on BluRay soon? (at an ammusing date. ;) lol) I know I will have one with those three when I get them!

• nope, I don't watch many movies.

but I've watched once about 50 episodes of an anime in one go lol

• My friends and I did an all-night horror movie marathon a long time ago. Good times...

• I'm pretty sure I watched the old Star Wars trilogy on one occasion (at home).

• Yeah but usually fall asleep by the 1st movie.

• Harry Potter, Star Wars and Marvel Superhero movies.

• Lol I used to do that a lot back at my home in hawaii... nothing else to do

• Yeah I pirate a lot so its easy to find movies for me lol arhhh maty I am gonna take your movies

• i really want t get couple friend together and do a 'Star Wars' marathon

What Girls Said 13

• I have but I never really made it till the end because I always fell asleep at some point - doing it with my best friend is even worse because he's all into that romantic stuff so I usually fall asleep even faster and he wouldn't even bother with waking me up again so I'm better off doing it on my own really 😒😅

• Yes! I've done a Twilight marathon a few times. But I'm more likely to do a tv show marathon. I've literally sat in bed for an entire day and watched full seasons of shows before lol. I mastered the real Netflix and chill way before it became popular!

• I marathoned 3 seasons of stargate sg1 in one sitting with my boyfriend. That was fun, took about 2 days to do. We had food breaks of course.

• Yeah, when I was in 9th grade.
    After I had finished all my school work, I decided the spend the weekend mornings by having a movie marathon.

I felt super cozy.

I usually don't watch a lot of movie. So it was a good feeling. So weird.

• Yeahh I really love the feeling of it too 💙

• I do it a lot. Most the time with Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, though I also marathon romantic comedies a lot too

• The only movies I marathon most are bollywood movies 🙈 it's been so long since I last watch HP tho 💙

• I can't go a month without watching at least 1 HP xD

• At home. When I saw my brother again for the first time in a few weeks, or a month.. We stayed downstairs and played games and watched movies. Till about 8 am. He got there at about 9 pm.

• Movies not so much but I did the series 24 once.

• It was more like series. I dedicate a whole day to watch revenge s2 at home.

• I saw 3 movies in one day if thats what you mean. In theaters by the way.

• I have with Bourne movies

• Yes I'm a pro at them by now

• Bollywood movies eh XD

• I don't even watch movies... Weird.