Do you like to travel alone?

to places you haven't been before? Do you think is more fun as you can meet people along the way if you lets say take a tour or do you think it may be boring to be all by yourself? Or do you think to take tours and visit new places it is more fun and secure to travel with someone you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a single I'm sick of being alone. I do everything alone so I'd relish a female traveling partner

• I dont have a female traveling partner that is what I ask. and the one I asked she can't travel with me cause she can't afford a trip even if she wanted so I guess is just me and me.

• Sucks doesn't it

Most Helpful Girl

• i would like to try that sometime to another state
    exploring a place on your own terms can be fun, especially if friends cannot go, as long as you exercise commonsense

however, i think it's best to mix things up - some solo trips and trips with a travel buddy or group, especially for further out destinations

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer traveling out of country with a companion of some sort. It gets lonely not knowing anyone for a while.

• I do for now. I feel like once I find the right person I'd want to go with them but for now people just hold me back from doing everything I want to do.

• When I do things alone I find I meet more people and everything feels like more of an adventure.

• I don't mind. I can do and see exactly what I want, when I want. Although it can get lonely at mealtime.

What Girls Said 4

• I love to share an experience with someone.
    So I'd rather have someone with me.
    I'd choose carefully who I took with me to travel because some people can make a beautiful experience into a ugly one.

• I wouldn't mind traveling alone. It sure is a different experience than traveling with other people, but that doesn't mean it's worse.

• I like traveling alone because then I only have to worry about myself and my belongings. However, I've only ever traveled alone with the end goal to meet up with someone somewhere. I've never actually traveled to a new city to stay by myself for awhile.

• I haven't done solo travelling to another country yet, but I usually go to lots of things alone, my friends are not very adventurous lol, I wanna try to travel alone I think it would be an awesome experience to explore yourself , meet new people, do whatever YOU want. You always meet awesome people when u travel :)