First thing you would do if you won the lottery?

Besides helping out your family financially, what would be the first thing you would do?

If i win the lottery one day. i will give each of you that commented on this page part of that money so you can all pay off your debts of course do whatever it is that you wish to do if you had money! :D 👍
And of course*

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even help out my family financially lol they don't need even more money to buy stocks and gold nuggets to lock up in their safe pfffft 😑
    I'd probably invest part of the money for my future and donate a good part of it to a good cause like cancer research or animal shelters or both

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking "set for life" money, or like a million dollars? If had like $100M the first thing I'd do is call my job and let them know they have 30 days to hire my replacement. Peace out, work, see ya never. Then I'd hit up an investment firm and map shit out a bit, figure out just how comfortably I can afford to live over the predicted remaining years of my life, make a few moves to make sure the money would be protected, etc, and then hit up @Kris85 cuz we're going to Cancun AND Vegas, all expenses paid, for like a two month benderπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸƒπŸŽΆπŸ»πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉβ˜€οΈπŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

What Girls Said 23

• put some into a house and car.

• Pay off my home loan then invest.

• What would you invest your money in? You should invest in a modeling career im sure you would make lots of money :)

• So smooth.

• Make a financial plan before spending any of it

• Legit? Like the first things I see myself doing after getting money is probably grocery shopping, or Gamestop, or get a haircut.

• So you would start off simple right? Lol

• After all my debt is paid off, I'd travel. I was gonna say first stop, London! But I'll save the best for last.

• put money away for school, cross off stuff on my bucket stuff, get my parents the vacation and home of their dreams, and get my perfect house invest the rest

• Wow! Sounds like you have everything planned. Thats great!

• Pay off debt, invest, travel the world!

• Buy a horse.

• I'd donate 10% of it to a few charities, like Feed The Children and The American Red Cross.

• We need more people like you in this world!

• Pay for school and then take a trip.

• Probably that's what most of us need in life. A trip!

• Where would you go on your first trip?

• Maybe like a pretty bed and breakfast in Maine or Vermont. I've always wanted to check out that corner of the country. It looks so beautiful. And then when school is out and I have free time I'd go somewhere in Europe.

• I'd run to a bank and put it in there before someone jumps me hahahha

• buy a pizza

... I follow my stomach

• pay off my house and settle all my dept.

• get a team of accountants and lawyers who would best protect the assets

• Pay off loans, and fly to my guy/fly him to me every weekend (I'm in a LDR) :)

• What is LDR?

• Hahaha... so true! Good thinking :) Why haven't I thought of that!!

Yea, I think I'd buy us a nice house so we can live together :) That'd be awesome!

• Lol yea im surprised you didn't think of that before but now you know in case you win the lottery! :)

• Pay off my mine and my friend student debt.

• You must love your friend for you to have that as one of your priorities. That's great though. I wish I had a friend like you!

• Pay for college tbh and travel

• I'd keep some money for after high school and when I have finished university I'll travel a bit and buy a nice house :)

• Tell my online friends

• Thats the last thing you should do buddy! Anything online is dangerous. So dont trust the internet

• 1. Go to Japan
    2. Go to Italy
    3. Whatever I feel like doing with it at the time xD

• Go see my friend!

• vacation bitches

• Pay off my student loans

What Guys Said 29

• tell my bosses to eat a dick

• Hahaha! Hells yeaa that would be thee very first thing i would do!! Lol

• I'd move to New Zealand and build a giant treehouse in a forest near a waterfall, buy a helicopter to fly everywhere I need to go to and arrange that my groceries will be delivered. Then I'll just compose, read, write, swim, climb in trees and wander all day.

• that sounds very convinient but i like it!
      Never thought about getting my groceries delivered but now that you mentioned it. I'd probly do that too. Lol

• I love how you automatically assume I'll help my family. Nope, they can fucking struggle like we did when we needed them and everyone turned their backs on us.

I'd help my grandmother and my brothers first off, my useless mother can fuck around with her guy and see how that works out. What she does is none of my concern. Next, pay off college immediately. Move and go to a great school for those looking to go into the pre-vet career. Now the hard work:

Start taking hormones and save money for surgeries.
    Buy a car cause I need one to go elsewhere.
    Save enough money for grad school.
    Save enough money for my grandmother and brothers.
    Find a way to get rid of the rest.

• Fly to my exes house that broke up with me on my private jet and leave a dollar on the doorstep and a note that says "you're welcome" and then fly away. And make sure she sees it all

• Hahahah that a great idea. I would probably join you in that flight to do something similar to that! If it isn't a jet then a Lamborghini or a fancy car she liked!

• Dude thanks so much. I wish I could up vote that. That might be the best advice that I've been given on here. I'll definitely take your advice. Thanks again man!

• Im glad i could help man!! I've been through it all and no one was able to tell me this. I had to find out on my own throughout the process of getting over my ex. It makes it a lot easier once people tell you how it is doesn't it? Alright man good look! Wish you all the best! 👍

• Make sure no one I knew found out because then people would change and start asking to borrow money. Honestly I'd put most of it in savings for a long time until I thought real long and hard what would be a good thing to do with it. Probably pay off expenses and then join a charity for something specific for those in undeveloped countries.

• Thats a great idea. I agree with you. Once the poeple that dont like you see you got lots of money they start coming to you to ask you for money. Better to keep quiet and keep it on the DL

• Well, since investing and paying off student loans would take a few days or weeks, I'd buy items...
    I'd probably go buy a new Audi R8. The other cars would come later.

I would probably stay in college, just not try very hard.

• So you would wouldn't drop out of school? That's good! Lots of poeple would just drop out. And do other things with that money.

That car is amazing though! Hopefully one day we could own one of those!

• Yeah. I was trying to think of cars I want that would be viable for getting around my university and surrounding area, but a Lotus would be hard to get right away because it has to be imported maybe.

• -payoff loans
    -invest a couple mil
    -put a mil in checking
    -buy a cool house on the beach (doesn't have to be a mansion)
    -buy a boat
    -buy super bowl tickets
    -but a march madness front row finals ticket or 2
    -take 3 trips to somewhere cool
    -give the rest to family. i have a lot so they'll have to fight for it (at least 50 immediate family on both sides)

• Even though I would end up being assassinated or at least not taken seriously enough or helped enough, I would run for president and clean up the government as much as I could. I'm sick of all the campaign commercials and politics (as I'm sure a lot of people are), so I would limit how many commercials I put out. But I would get my message across

• I agree with you! I would be supporting you 100% as long as you get your nessage across. thats perfect. We all know that if you have a lot of money then you could do anything you want!

Great point you make here!👍

• Thanks. The problem is, I can't run until 2020. So, until I win the lottery and it's 2020, we'll have to wait.

• Finish my gun room lol.

• Go to a wrestling match

• Pay off my mortgage, invest in mutual funds, get my pilot's license, buy my own boat, and perhaps take a year off to sail around the world.

• Oh man i want to be a pilot as well! Those are great plans you have! Hopefully they come true!

• Well, I do sail. I'm paying my mortgage. Two out of three ain't bad.

• Build the log home my wife and I want to live in

• That sounds like a great plan! Hopefully you can make that happen some day!

• College debt will be vaporized into nothingness!

• I would invest about half. The other would go to a new car, student loans, other random stuff. Whatever is left I would probably give away over time.

• Good thinking!! So you are saying that Besides investing and obviously helping your family like i said in the question. You would get what you need for you to be comfortable and thats it. You wouldn't go all out instead you would give it away. Am i right?

• Yeah, pretty much. I would just take a portion to spend on whatever and the rest that is left I would put aside to start giving away to friends, charities, etc.

• Take a break from working and focusing on enjoying life and traveling. That's my plan.

• Thats a great plan! I dont understand how some poeple say they would just keep their life the same and not take a break from work. Oh well everyone thinks different right?

Where would you go for your first trip?

• Well I've worked a lot for awhile without much of a long break. A lot of people saying that would keep their life the same I bet are rationalizing or justifying their current situation.

I'm not totally sure. I'd visit people and would like to visit places like east Asia, maybe India, and Europe. Oh I would love love love to go on African safaris. Privately chartered ones of course 😃

• Help myself lol. I need to open a savings account and I need to buy myself a house. From there I can start getting my life together.

• Couldnt agree with you more! I would probably do the same thing.

• Your update is nice!

• Keep farming till that money runs out... lol

• Invest a whole lot in quantum computing RnD, and to my city. I'd fund various social and architectural projects throughout my city to improve it. Thats honestly what i'd do. Also, get tonnes of weed and take bitches out to restaurants

• Hire a team to start a business with.

• Pay off my car loan and invest in stock.

• Porsche 911 Carrera 2 GTS, black, manual, PCCB, PASM, Sunroof and yellow seat belts.

• Those are amazing cars! Im with you on that one!!

• First get something to eat, then sleep, then quit my job , then make a business, then make more money.

• I would probably do the same.
      "Too much money ain't enough money"

• Big tuk - not a stain on me👍

• Yep remix is better "they don't like you cuz you sho is uglyyyy" lol funny part

• Lottery is a tax on the poor people. I don't play lottery.

• Take over the world or become a jerk which ever is faster.

• I would treat myself to my dream car then (only Β£20000) then save it for gifts and partners

• buy a subaru wrx sti AND a Skyline GTR

• Thise are amazing cars! I would get those too. although, you gotta watch out for cops when you speed cause those cars run fas af man!

• I'd shit my pants.

• Wipe my ass with it

• Hahahahaha the funniest comment i read on this page!! Actually wipe your ass wit a hundred dollar bill so you can say you have done it

• I'd go to bed and sleep.