If you could bring back one TV show what would it be?

This would be mine

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Firefly, even though it won't be the same now that 2 of the crew died in serenity

• That could be undone with one sentence, "Then suddenly Wash woke up from his nightmare."

• I'm sure they could come up with a better way than mine. But Fillion said if he ever won the lottery he'd bring everyone back.

• the only way I can really think they can make it work is if they set it in the time between the end of the series and the start of the movie

What Girls Said 14

• I'm with @blondfrog, @pervertedjester King of Queens has my Vote... The Best from the Rest. xx

• It was such a great show :) and I loved becker too until the replaced Reggie with Chris :( then the show went down hill. Also Aurthur was the best in king of queens lol so many funny moments with him and doug

• Same here I love re runs anyways :) also that song at the end of king of queens was so good and sad called milk and honey by billions

• @blondfrog ruruns are sure the best from the rest.. Loved that song too.:)) xxoo

• True Blood. I miss it so much.

• Dead wood all the way.

• Aw I miss that show too. I loved My Name is Earl!!

Definitely ROSWELL!!
    sherryndaniel.files.wordpress.com/.../...image.jpg

and Jericho
    modernsurvivalonline.com/.../jericho.jpg

• Alphas. They could have done some good things with that show but it wasn't flashy enough or something. I don't know. People. Pfft.

• Chuck i miss it so much and i hope they make a movie
    oneclicktvshows.com/.../Chuck.jpg

• Married with Children

• me too. I loved that show.

• Buffy - to keep on being made - forget the comics, I want the real deal.

• original teen Titans

• That would take at least an miracle to happen, since the killed the show with teen titans go. Worst remake ever to happen for tv shows.

• X-Files!!!

• Too much to list 😶

• Firefly and Constantine come to mind. I had such high hopes for Constantine and enjoyed it, I thought Matt Ryan was a good choice for the lead.

• Friends. Definatly!

What Guys Said 17