If you could trade one living Celeb for one dead Celeb who would they be?

I would trade Bieber for getting George Carlin back in half a heartbeat! Because the world lost it's best voice of Reason and Sanity when Carlin died.

Other examples I would trade for are: Taylor Swift for Robin Williams, Avril Lavigne for Christopher Reeve and this last one is an old school grudge but Dice Clay for Sam Kinison
And Jennifer Lawrence for Richard Pryor

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I love your trade and second that motion. Carlin was classic, Bieber is classless.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would trade pretty much anybody to bring george back. i miss the hell out of hearing him destroy everything our dumb society is awash in.

• finally something worthy of me commenting to. thanks for best answer, george is very influential to me and always will be.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol Tupac for Iggy Azalea
    Or Jennifer Lopez for Bob Marley

• Ariana Grande for Heath Ledger.

What Guys Said 3

• I swear, I was going to write bieber for Carlin before reading your description.

Now, I'd trade, Selena Gomez ( the thought that beiber was once inside her, lol) , for Jesus, just to see what magic tricks he can do.

• Man I would be sacrificing celebrities all day
    Uh, too many to list so to keep it short: MJ, Pac, Biggie, JFK, Big L all for One Direction

• Beiber for Carlin soundslike a pretty good trade to me. 👍