If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Teleportation would be cool

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have powers like Nova from the Marvel comic series:

"Nova derives his powers from an energy source called the Nova Force which all Nova Corps Centurions wield. This energy was transferred by Xandarian technology to Rider by the Nova-Centurion Rhomann Dey. Nova's small measure of the Nova Force gives him superhuman powers including flight, superhuman strength, speed, and durability, as well as the power to absorb energy directed against him and release it as gravimetric pulses and beams, either from specific parts of his body or from his entire body."

-en.wikipedia.org/.../Nova_(Richard_Rider)

#NoPlagiarism

What Girls Said 6

• The ability to heal with touch

• I really wanna fly!

Twirl and fly in a garden full of flowers and cool breeze and butterflies, colorful birds, etc.

So flying.

• Mind Reading... I hate when people are thinking things and won't tell me what they are thinking.

• To explode into gibs at will and then heal back up later. And the ability to break things. Like reality. :v

• To take other people's super powers from them ;)

• I'd chose invisibility cause it's been proven you also obtain the ability to use force fields

What Guys Said 7

• To be impossibly strong, and flight.

I thought about reading/manipulating minds, but that would just lead to becoming callous to the entire human race until the day I died.

I thought about going back in time, but there's no guarantee that I would change anything or live forever.

So I want to be indestructible, and be able to fly throughout the universe. It's ever-changing.
    Who knows what lifeforms are out there? I could witness the entirety of the human race, and everything else too.

• The power to make all women in the world orgasm at the same time. A mass orgasm so powerful it will shift Earths axis and will bring another ice-age and males will no longer be frowned upon for wearing uggs. True story.

• The ability to make things levitate because then I could mess with people that mess with me and that would be awesome and could use it to do good in the world

• Invisibility!! No hesitation. I fantasize about this actually. I would rob a bank, and live on a beach in Costa Rica for the rest of my lovely life.

• Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan will be perfect for me.

• Shape-shifting prototype style but with far greater control

• Telekinesis. Easily.