Do you like metal music?

I realized that whenever peole ask about what music genders they like, a lot of people say they hate metal, I personally dont like it that much, so is there anyone that likes it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I enjoy some metal bands. I dislike the screamo kind, but I like the guitar and drums bits a lot. I used to date a drummer, and loves watching him play. I could just see how much he enjoyed it, and it was pretty catchy.

This guy here is what my ex sort of looked like and the type of music he played

https://youtu.be/eED3NyokXC4

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it. It makes me feel so energized. It's amazing to work out while listening to it.

What Girls Said 5

• I love it! I mean, mostly power and folk metal if I'm choosing the music, though I do listen to some death metal with my boyfriend, and it's great :)

• Not really, metal's a bit too much for my ears.

• I love it.
    _____________

• Yup! I love metal. I think a lot of people hate it because they think is just about screaming but metal is such a broad gendre. Is awesome haha

• Yes haha most people have that reaction

What Guys Said 5

• no not at all

• I've listened to many kinds of music.
    Give me an artist and I'll tell you if I've heard of there stuff.

• it is all right

• Yes metal and metalcore.

• I hate that garbage. I used to listen to it. Now I realize it's trash.