Non indians Have You Ever Watched An Indian Movie Except Slumdog Millionaire and life of Pi?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I went to an Indian theatre with my Indian friends. Forgot the name of the movie. Basically it sucked and it took 2 hours for it to actually get interesting and right when it did the intermission came up which I was pissed about because it was already midnight and I had no idea it was a 4 hour long movie. Then 30min before the end I was like hmm it's actually a decent movie right now, then they tried to really badly pull some 6th sense crap and I was like fuck this movie.

• İ guess you went a bad movie lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it wasn't technically a movie it was more like a documentary about conjoined twins and how they survived but they only had one heart so they couldn't be separated.

• It is not movie.

• But I dibt which I why I did. There's not a lot of movies out there you only named two.

• It is not like hollywood. aamir khan shahrukh khan salman khan hrithik roshan aishwarya rai kajol katrina kaif amitabh bachchan... There are very famous and they rule indian movies. And others are not known

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I've seen Jodhaa Akbar. It has great music lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaI18sMcnsE
    fav song from the movie.

• NOPE i NEVER HAVE

• No, I wouldn't even if I had the chance.

• I watched part of A Wednesday. Didn't finish it.
    I've seen a good amount of Bollywood and Tamil music videos.

• Yup. I watch a lot of foreign movies.

• I've watched a gazillion Indian movies except the shitty one's of shahrukh khan e. g new year!

• Where are you from and what are your fav movies and actors

• Originally from Pakistan I don't know there are a lot of favorites.. Mostly amitabh and amir khan movies.
      About the actors I think they're all amazing actors except katrina kaif :/

What Girls Said 3

• A fan of Bollywood movies 💙
    But it's been long since I actually watch the latest ones, I usually watch movies from years ago..

• Where are you from and what are your favorite movies and actors?

• İ like them but my favs are 3 idiots rang de basanti Lagaan and devdas

• Oohh 3 idiots is hella fun!

• Yes. I found a few good one s on Netflix

• What is your fav?

• Fanaa was the bomb. I started to put that. It was good but kinda sad.

• Yes fanaa is so sad and aamir khan and kajol my fav actors

• I have - one - don't remember what it's called.
    It was a musical i think... Not that great.