Anyone here having a writer's block?

It's extremely annoying, I've been trying to write music or stories and I constantly end up with nothing.

• I am
  • I'm not
  • I don't know / I'm not in the creative space / See results

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has been writing ever since I was eight years old, I know how you feel. The thing is that you shouldn't force yourself to write- it'll just end up being empty, know what I mean? Go on with your life and stop worrying about it- you'll get an idea eventually. That's what always helps me and after a while I have one of those "Aha!" moments and just can't stop myself from writing.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Deadlines. Nothing better than deadlines
    2. Outlines. Don't just sit down and write. Have an objective. Make an outline.
    3. Get the fuck off GaG and write

Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes what works for me is to stop for some days and just gather info about different things: watch videos of different subjects, read articles, stories, books, about different topics. Opening your mind to different things and incorporating new information is a good way to trigger creativity again. But give yourself time, don't rush, just absorb info of different kinds.

• hate when that happens

What Guys Said 0