It's extremely annoying, I've been trying to write music or stories and I constantly end up with nothing.
- I am50% (4)67% (4)57% (8)Vote
- I'm not25% (2)17% (1)21% (3)Vote
- I don't know / I'm not in the creative space / See results25% (2)16% (1)22% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
As someone who has been writing ever since I was eight years old, I know how you feel. The thing is that you shouldn't force yourself to write- it'll just end up being empty, know what I mean? Go on with your life and stop worrying about it- you'll get an idea eventually. That's what always helps me and after a while I have one of those "Aha!" moments and just can't stop myself from writing.1
Most Helpful Guy
1. Deadlines. Nothing better than deadlines
2. Outlines. Don't just sit down and write. Have an objective. Make an outline.
3. Get the fuck off GaG and write
Best of luck!1