What are your most watched YouTube channels?

Just list your top 3 or 5 channels and explain with a short sentence why you like watching them...

I'm terribly bored and need new footage :)

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't watch YouTube as often as I used to.. so now the only ones I watch are :

• 爸爸去哪兒 - it's actually a edutainment show, not a channel. The channel itself has videos of other shows too. For some reason I really like this show, I'd watch it every Saturday morning. Approx 1.5 hours per video.

• 中國好聲音 - again, another music show lol. It just ended last week so am gonna have to wait for another year again sigh 😪 it have it's own official channel and another channel, and I watch from both channels.

• JunCurryAhn - a violinist.

• ThePianoGuys - pianists.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack Vale: Because he is funny and has no shame in playing pranks on people in public.

Top Gear: Because I like watching the old Top Gear videos that I will have never seen. Plus there is the world famous Toyota Hilux one.

Smashleebug: Is pretty good to.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• LillyPebbles, AMR (skincare reviews)
    Detroit something, Jonathan tech? Lol he does some reviews

NikkiPhillip (she is married and does some funny videos lol I don't know how to explain. )
    Becca something (she is a RD, the career I am interested in, and she knows a lot about nutrition)

RachelTalbott (good editing , videos are short)

Rachhloves (product reviews)

Clean my space (motivating to keep my room clean)

Amena, dina toki (?) Hijab styles, skincare Info's, and great advice videos. They are married too (not to each other , lol)

Aspyn (fun to watch)

Etc

0|1
    0|0
    • you mean DetroidBORG?

Clean my space sounds like something I have to watch lol :p

• Yes! That's the one!

And yeah, check out the channel. Lots of tips as well.

• Nigahiga. He's just awesome and funny.
    Fousseytube ( I prefer his 2013 videos) I used to like his old videos because I would totally relate to them.
    Cyprien (french Youtuber) he's funny
    Norman (french Youtuber) he's funny
    MaximBady he's super funny and his accent is hilarious
    Ownageprank his pranks are the best.

0|1
    0|0
    • I still have to find a comedy channel I really think is funny... the typical type of humour you find on 99% of the channels is not for me.

I use youtube mostly for gaming and tech stuff...

• Buzzfeed
    JennaMarbles
    SuperCarlonBrothers
    CollegeHumor

0|1
    0|0
  • General watching:
    Achievement Hunter / Let's Play
    Markiplier
    Uberhaxornova

For certain video game let's plays:
    Cryaotic
    jackscepticeye
    immortalHD

0|1
    0|0
    • so mostly gaming like me :)
      but I watch less the lets play type of videos, more reviews, first impressions, and similar stuff. like totalbiscuit, angryjoe, northerlion, etc.

and lots of tech stuff

• Buzzfeed. Random and entertaining
    Good mythical morning. Same reason
    I think Ellen? Also same reason lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Markiplier, Vanossgaming, HowToBasic, EpicRapBattlesOfHistory and Mr. creepypasta
    the first 4 cause theyre all funny and the last one cause I love creepypasta and he's great at story telling

0|1
    0|0
  • Good Mythical Morning (they're childhood best friends & they talk about trending topics, test stuff out, eat weird things, tell embarrassing stories, and is just generally entertaining)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92WwNNfBIY

1|1
    0|0
    • I love GMM! :)

• @ialmostdo awesome! :) I love when they tell stories from "back home" or when they were kids haha

• Jacksepticeye. Love his voice, sometime i just have him playing in the background. And he just seems like a really great down to earth kinda person.

Markiplier. Love his sense of humor and his charity work.

The Hillywood Show. Absolutely love their parodies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly music playlists. I listen to Pandora Journey daily while I work

www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVGp8jfZ0VLg_i8TuCaBQw

I also watch:

Geek & Sundry
    (I always watch Table Top episodes when they come out and will try to catch The Flog).

TheSw1tcher
    (Two Best Friends and Super Best Friends Play cracks me up!)

Screen Junkies
    (I like watching the Honest Trailers, they're funny).

and I'll sometimes watch Markiplier. His play throughs can be funny, but I don't care if he goes way too over the top.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4