Girls, seranading you in a public place, chances if it will work?

You are relatively a complete stranger.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It'd be embarrassing. And once I got over my mortification I'd think it made my day. But I wouldn't accept a date from him for it.

• Better not, it would make me feel uncomfortable.

• First check to see if you are a guy in real life or a guy in a movie. If you are a guy in a movie, go for it, 100% chance it will work. If you are a guy in real life, 0% chance it will work.

• If it was a complete stranger i'd be quite freaked out hahha

• i'd blush. it's much. i prefer "hi. how's your day?"

What Guys Said 2

• If it sounds like something that chicks would love to see some guy do for an out of his league girl in a romantic comedy movie, but would be creeped the fuck out by if it happened to them in real life. I like your odds a lot better if you just walk up and introduce yourself like a normal person👍

• Done it when I was 16 I still remember her father "Jordan, you have a gentleman caller" he smiles at me from the porch. She walks out and looks at me and covers her mouth with her hand as she gasps.

I start playing and singing "sunshine of your love" by cream

I still remember her red locks covering her baby blue eyes as she cried. She ran down have me a big hug and a kiss