What have you been binge watching lately?

I've been binge watching something called "top 10" on "watchmojo. com". They're actually put on youtube, so, I don't have to go to the actual site to watch them but, I've been enjoying watching them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing really. I eat to live nit live to eat. I have things that I enjoy but I dont eat them excessively.

• Watching, not eating, as in, t. v.

• Oh crap , I swear I saw food.. lmaoo. Oh I have been binge watching something called Mondo Media. Just found it couple weeks back and I dont know what happen , I just keep looking for new episodes

• Haha, cool

Most Helpful Guy

• Not binge watching really, but I started watching The League about a week ago. I've only gone through the first season though.

Jon Lajoie is the fucking best.

• Eliza Dushku makes an appearance in one of the episodes. I ever tell you I met her? It was the day after my birthday, and she just happened to be on the site I was on, so I said "you look an awful lot like Eliza Dushku" she said "it's me". She was drunk and wanted to call me to talk, so, we did. We had a falling out but, yeah, that's my "the league" story

• "many".
      Please don't that crap on here, this site is supposed to be for questions and answers. God dammit.

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 1

• Omg.. Watchmojo

I watch so many of those I forget which I've already seen. lol

What Guys Said 1