How's my drawings look?

How's my drawings look?

Are they any good or are the bad? Be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• They're cool and fun, like punk comics.

You look like you could have a future in graphic design if you wanted it. The second pic looks like it could be an album cover.

If you wanna go more of a traditional drawing route, use blank (rather than notebook) paper, and stick with colored pencil/crayon/paints rather than ball point. The ball point and notebook lines are what make it look so punk, though. :)

Keep at it sister.

What Guys Said 6

• ... they're terrible.

• Not to bad can you draw my face?

• Good but you must change your colouring method

• What if what you believe in, isn't p. c? For example if I believe in not havin guns, even though it's a constitutional right, then, should I still speak out?

• "Open your mind before your mouth" is from the song immaculate misconception. And to me it means think before you judge something or someone because people are different.

• I'm just saying, if it's a constitutional right, to own guns, and I don't think people should, should I speak out?

• theyre a bit shit

• Ok thanks for your answer

• Average or slightly above

• Thank you for ur answer

What Girls Said 0