Have you ever been haunted by the Supernatural?

Any stories to tell of your experience or know of someone who has been?

• Yes
  • No
Have you ever seen a presence that no longer was living or feel like one is around you watching over you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya man , one tried to scare me.. I beat his fucking ass and lit his house on fire.
    #poorhomelessghost

What Guys Said 6

• yes, i have had some experiences. I made a topic about it, so rather than writing it all out here, i'll just post the link.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1722696-do-you-believe-in-the-paranormal-have-you-ever-had-a-paranormal

• I had a sexual experience with a ghost. This is obviously kind of embarrassing to write about but it happened when I was like 13 years old and while I was sleeping a ghost must have been giving me a handy because I woke up with sticky boxers.

• http://i.giphy.com/LVNl92B8wj7pK.gif

I'm haunted for a few weeks every year.

• Yeah, once but it was probably hallucination. If it was real then I challenge it come in front of me again 😒

• No, because that shit isn't real.

• Abrahamic religions are shite...

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, my grandmothers house and my own house are both haunted. There's a large man that tends to hang out in the hallway of my house and occasionally I wake in the night to him sitting on the end of my bed. At my grandmothers house there's a small group of children that play on the stairs all the time and big guy that hangs out in front of the bathroom door.

• Nope, never. That's why I'm skeptical about all these things.

• no but I was saved from drowning by what I can only think was an angel or some sort of protective being.

• Like demons?

or stray ghosts acting like stupid hooligans?

• None of that. I have been in homes that are 3o years old and or more and they are filled with ancestral spirits. They make the room very cold if you aren't familiar with them since I don't know them.

• Nope, and the people who say they do are either incredibly misguided or full of lies.