What is the most ridiculous movie plot you've ever seen?

What is the most ridiculous and outlandish movie plot you've ever seen?

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Pick me up' I believe it was called. It's about 2 serial killers and a girl, one that kills the victims he picks up from the road and another who kills the people who let him ride with them... All of them die in the end, cause of murderous paramedics... Like wtf... Really 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• toss up between 'signs' and 'the village', both by the noted hack m night shyamalan. signs is the movie about aliens on earth who might have bad intentions, however the one foil to that is water, something that is EVERYWHERE. if you're going to make a movie about someone/something taking over the planet just make sure it's not something so prevalent that even little kids can defeat you. the village is just plain terrible, the 'twist' at the end is so lame it makes 'signs' look like an acamedy award winner.

What Girls Said 3

• Sharknado. The first time I saw it, I was confused in an awesome way.

• "Rubber" a movie about a tire with telekinetic powers that goes on a murderous spree.

• human centipede

What Guys Said 0