A few questions for Walking Dead fans?

How do you think the season 6 premiere will go? Will Rick stay grimy or will Morgan change him any? Will the inevitable oncoming massive hoard of walkers kill any of the main characters? Will the Wolves be a formidable group of villians? I'm so glad the show is back, been waiting for the longest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Morgan and Rick might have a to-do, a head to head regarding their views on humanity. Rick needs to get a grip and stop being so kill-happy, but yes I am looking forward to it - waited so long!

• morgan and rick are going to be very interesting to see s6. i like how morgan already saw through karen's wholesome act and even called her on it. he is much needed new blood for the show, and will be a good foil to rick's craziness.

• oh man.. sorry :(

• @watermelonoma it's Ok, was my own fault for scrolling on an American TWD post! I know you guys are a day ahead...

Most Helpful Guy

• well i watched it and im liking it so far. But who in the frack is blowing the horns?

• probably the wolves, who were teased throughout the second half of s5 but rarely shown.

• Hmmm... perhaps something to find... I'll have a look for them, but I'm not a fan of reading online. I'm stuck in my ways, I like paper!

• @GirlScout yeah that's the theory I've been hearing too. Not gonna lie, id be a little skeptical of the shows credibility if they did that. Then again, killing him off like that probably will drop the shows ratings, which is also an issue

What Girls Said 2

• The wolves aren't shit. Rick is going to fucking murder them. Morgon will balance Rick out but I doubt he'll change him much. Rick can't be allowed to be soft, or people he cares about will die.

Those asswholes totally messed up their plan but it won't stop them.

• I have to go back and watch the beginning again, but it was an ok premiere. That horn tho...

What Guys Said 3

• At the very end of the episode when things were going along so smoothly, especially after that fucking pussy died, the horn rang and I was like ''OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!''

I seriously hope they slaughter the perpetrators like they slaughtered the Terminus people in that church. Fucking asswipes.

• interesting you bring up terminus, there is a connection between terminus and the wolves that the show only lightly touched on. i wonder if the wolves are cannibals, maybe we'll find out later.

• I think they're just a cult.

• The show is mediocre; go read the comics.

• weird. i was never alerted about your answer, gag fucking up again i guess. anyway it's had it's ups and downs but where they are on the show relating to the comic i agree. it's going to get a lot better, especially when it gets to the 'all out war' arc and has negan kicking ass. the start of this season has been excellent though, but i'm expecting more still.

• Loved it, the game was splendid, jolly good